Ch 4 --The Daughters' New Life

Avantika went to the fire. After the fire was extinguished nothing was left. The whole kingdom made by Rudra was destroyed. After sometimes a graceful man came there and saw the babies floating in the river . he took the basket up and took them to the shesh vansh naag rani sunaina .

"Naag rani they were found in the river and i brought them to you", the man said.

"What can I do?" she asked

"There is naag mani in it",the man said.

Sunaina looked clearly at the naag mani and she remembered that it was with avantika and they are her daughters. Sunaina by her powers saw what happened with them and was sad.

"I! Take them as my daughters",Sunaina said. The man thanking her was going.

"Wait, what is your name ?"she asked.

"Krishna ", the man said and also said , "they are nandini , chandrakanta and suryakanta

The man went from there and Sunaina couldn't find him again.

Sunaina nurtured the daughters as her own kids. 10 years had passed , once Sunaina called a great priest to get his blessing. When the priest was going to bless the daughters he stopped his hands.

"Naag rani i want to have a conversation with you in private ",said he.

"What happened gurudev?" Sunaina asked.

"They are not your daughters".

"I know they are Avantika's daughters".

"They are takshak naag raj's daughters".

"But avantika was a shesh vansh naagin and I know lord krishna was the one who came and handed these daughters in my hand like he wanted me to keep them as my daughters".

"The first two daughters are avatika and rudra's daughters but the third girl is not , avantika was destined to get kidnapped by kalkut naag raj and they both had to have a child which is suryaknata and she will be an evil".

"I will not let that happen, I will give all my daughters every good lesson I have learnt and there will not be anything bad in them ".

"No one can stop what is on their destiny".

"But we can change it like avatika did".

"Sunaina, these daughters will change your life in a bad way".

" know my daughters will always save the naag mani , keep naag lok in peace and they will keep our family's chain long"

"Ok , i bless all your daughters , they all will be excellent in everything they learn, they will make you proud , nandini and suryakanta are like your two eyes'.

"And chandrakanta?"

"She , she will be like that third eye of lord shiva". Then suddenly the daughters came running to their mother .

"Maa , there is a mongoose in our room",they said.

Sunaina took her naagin form and threw the mongoose away . The daughters were amazed at how powerful their mother was and Chandrakanta tried to take her naagin form but she couldn't .

"Chandrakanta, dear you will become a naagin when you will turn 18 now you're just a human ",sunaina said.

"I will be like you maa",Chandrakanta said.

Then Sunaina opened her arms and the daughters hugged her.. Sunaina was overwhelmed to have three daughters who loved her so much .

She thought "hey bholenath thank you , you took one child from me and gave me three daughters . they are not born from my womb but they are more precious than that". 

(SOME CHAPTERS ARE SHORT AND SORRY FOR THAT)