Ch 44 - Tantrika

Chandrakanta followed Rishika. Rishika went deep inside the jungle. She reached an old temple and started shouting, "Tantrika, TANTRIKA". A bit of an old woman came out , she was wearing black clothes , gray hair, and some jewelry.

"What happened?""Why did you call me?" Tantrika asked.

"In my home there is a problem going on?'' Rishika said.

"What problem are you facing in your house?"

"Day by day I'm losing all my family members but it is becoming difficult to find the killer".

"First of all don't call them your family they all are fake relations you made up to hide from the world".

"Yeah yeah ok but please help me".

"Come along",saying that Tanrika took Rishika to the pl;ace where they killed Nandini.

"This is the place where your death story started",Tantrika says.

"Here? Here we killed naag rani for the Naag mani", Rishika said fearfully.

"No! Not only Naag rani you killed someone else too".

"Yes, we killed three naagins , Naag rani and her two sisters".

Chandrakanta was hearing everything hiding behind the trees.

"Some body is alive from the people you killed",tantrika said.

"What? Somebody is alive?"who , who is that?"rishika asked.

"no t one, two are alive. One is yellow and the other is red".

"Can you say who they are?"

"I don't know the names but they are naagins".

"I wanna see their name".

"Did you see them the day when you killed Naag rani".

"No it was dark that day".

"So now I need to find them, do you suspect anybody near you?"

"No nothing like that".

"Wait , I have to come to your house".

"Why?"

"Ineed to perform a yagna at your house".

"Ok then but not tomorrow".

"Ok then leave it, i'm not doing anything".

"Ok i will do the yagna tomorrow, please come", rRishika pleaded.

"Do all the arrangements",Tantrika said.

Then Rishika went from there, Chandrakanta heard everything, "she is powerful, i need to be careful". 

After seeing Tantrika and Rishika talking , Chandrakanta went to her real home. She knocked on the door. Suryakanta opened the door and saw her sister , she hugged her. She told her to come inside. They went inside and went straight to shivani.

Chandrakanta got emotional seeing her daughter and picked her up . Surya stood up and walked his baby steps to Chandrakanta and hugged her.

"Is everything ok?"Suryakanta asked.

"Danger, danger is around us",Chandrakanta said sitting on the couch.

"What are you saying? I can't understand, "Suryakanta asked.

"Tantrika".

"Who?"

"Tantrika, she is a powerful woman that knows all the tantra vidya, she is too dangerous for us' '.

"So what is the problem , she can help us"

"No, she is helping Rishika".

"What ?"

"Yeah and tomorrow she is keeping a yajna at my house to find the danger".

"So we need to stop her".

"Yeah and to end this we need to complete our revenge soon".

"And don't worry i'm there too if you need any help", Mohini arrived there. Chandrakanta hugged her at once, "how are you dear and where were you for so long?"

"I took devanshi to Takshak lok as she was getting bored and i went to see if everything was fine there or not".

"Ok now tell me how can we stop Tantrika?"Suryakanta asked.

"Shesha naagin do you have any suggestions?"Chandrakanta asked.

"I'm not a shesh nagin yet but i think somebody should go to her cave and observe what she is doing", devanshi said.

"But who will go?"Chandrakanta asked.

"I will",Mohini said.

"It would be dangerous",Chandrakanta said with fear of losing her daughter.

"Maa, i know you love me but i will be safe after all i'm your daughter",mohini said.

"Ok dear but carefully",Chandrakanta said. Mohini took her snake form and went from there.

Then Chandrakanta went back to Puneet's home. While she was sneaking into the house Rishika came there and asked her, "chandrakanta