Ch 43 - The Police Get Involved.

As Chandrakanta reached home , the house was all crowded and people were crying. When Chandrakanta went inside she saw Abhay's corpse. Rishika told her to change, when she came down the police arrived there.

"Why is this happening?"Rishika asked an inspector.

"We will soon find the killer Mrs. Jaiswal",the inspector said.

"Where is your S.H.O I wanna meet him?"

"I'm here Mrs. Rishika",the S.H.O of the group, arrived there.

"Kartik?"Rishika knew him, he was Puneet's friend.

"Yes aunty it's me, at last my dream has come true i became an officer",kartik was happy to meet his friend's mother.

"Dear, what is happening, why are my family members getting killed?'

"Aunty, we will soon find this out, but tell me, do you have any enmity with someone?"

"No no no one we are simple people dear you know that",Rishika said hesitating.

"Where is your son krishna?"

"I don't know , my husband would know it".

"I think he has gone near Rajasthan for some work",Raman said.

"Ok, i will come tomorrow to investigate you all"saying this kartik went from there.

The family went to perform the last rites of krishna. Rishika was really sad and scared for her family. Chandrakanta kept Shivani with Suryakanta saying she is not safe with the Jaiswal family for now.

At night chandrakanta was in her room all alone, "oh lord, i'm killing bad people but they all are so close to each other, i can't see them crying like this", suddenly she saw her sister nandini's photo and got angry, "don't forget chandrakanta they are killers and not good people they just pretend to be good".

Next morning the Jaiswal Family was having breakfast , when Kartik with another corpse arrived there.

"Please don't say it's krishna",rishika had tears in her eyes.

"Aunty this corpse is of krishna ",Kartik said with disappointment, Rishika fell on the ground with a thud and started crying.

Chandrakanta came down and saw her mother in law crying. She went to her and hugged her .

"Is she Krishna's wife?"Kartik asked.

"No, I'm his sister in law", Chandrakanta said.

"Nice to meet you, Chandrakanta," Kartik said.

"And you too inspector".

"It's not the time to talk kartik please find the killers of my family",rishika scolded.

"Maa, please control yourself. I can understand your pain",Chandrakanta consoled Rishika.

"How can i? How can i control myself first abhay and now krishna",rishika cried.

"Kartik, you need to find the killers fast",Raman said.

"It's only one murderer who is doing this",Kartik said.

Suddenly another corpse arrived there.it was Vicky's body but it was not recognisable.

"This is Vicky's body",an inspector said.

"This is getting peculiar. What is happening?"Kartik was confused.

"It's nothing inspector",Chandrakanta said in her mind , "this is the wrath of a naagin".

"This can't be done by normal human, vicky's body has snake bites", kartik said.

"You mean it is done by nag_ naagins?"rishika asked

"Kartik, I want to see that killer behind the bars",Raman was angry.

"Ok i will find the killer soon", kartik said and after talking to puneet he went from there.

"Chandrakanta, i am going to meet someone to take care of the house",rishika said.

"Can I also come?"Chandrakanta asked.

"No, there is no use going there , stay here",rishika said.

"The mens are going to do the last rites of Vicky and Krishna and Rishika is going somewhere in this situation. I should follow her",Chandrakanta said in her mind.