Ch 41 -Chandrakanta's daughter

After killing Ragini, Anuradha burnt the body of ragini. Then suddenly veer came there with devanshi and surya. Veer ran towards Suryakanta and hugged her tight and had tears in his eyes.

"Devanshi told me everything",Veer said.

"I'm sorry I hid my truth",Suryakanta said.

"You were going to leave me and surya alone and going to lord shiva hn?'' veer said.

"But see i came back, for you surya and my sister",suryakanta said and hugged chandrakanta . Then he took Surya in her arms and kissed him. Surya with his small hands hugged his mother. They all went home happily. Shivani had slept in Chandrakanta's arms. Anuradha was going to her lok when chandrakanta stopped her, "you all will stay with us".

"No no we have our place",Anuradha hesitated.

"Shut up, you have helped me a lot and you three will stay with us and not in that cage-like place",Chandrakanta said. Anurahda and her sisters hugged Chandrakanta for her gratitude.

They all reached home, Chandrakanta fed shivani when she started crying. Mohini arrived there and saw her sweet sister.

"Aww she is so cute",mohini said admiring shivani.

"Yeah she is but now I need to go home and face everyone",Chandrakanta said.

"What will you tell them?"Suryakanta asked.

"I know what to say",Chandrakanta said.

In Puneet's house everyone was having snacks and talking. Chandrakanta came there and she had shivani in her hand .

"Who is this little girl aww",Puneet said.

"My daughter",Chandrakanta said. Everyone stood up from their seats in shock.

"What ?"rishika said.

"I'm not kidding, she is our daughter",Chandrakanta said .

"Chandrakanta, are you out of your mind",rishika said.

"Ok so this is what happened...."Chandrakanta told , "when i was coming back i saw her near the temple. She was crying. I asked everyone whose daughter this is but no one told her to be their own. I decided to take her".

"What? Are you serious, you took her from a temple just like that?"rishika got angry.

"I had no other option, maa,"Chandrakanta said.

"I gave you an option now, either you or this girl will stay in this house",rishika gave chandrakanta a choice.

"I can't do that maa",Chandrakanta said.

"Don't forget this house is mine and whatever i will say you have to do",rishika scolded her. Shivani started crying, Chandrakanta came inside the house and stopped her crying.

"So, I'm a part of this family and I have a right to do whatever I want maa",Chandrakanta argued.

"ENOUGH! ENOUGH chandrakanta , enough of your nonsense . you will go back and keep this girl in the temple''.puneet said in anger.

"Maa, you are another , can;t you see this girl's innocence? If I keep her in the temple somebody can harm her, maybe any animal will lose her life. Maa please let me keep her,"Chandrakanta requested.

"So you will not keep her back?'rishika asked.

"I want to but her face is telling me not to keep her back and keep it with us",Chandrakanta said.

"So, i allow you to keep her",rishika said and picked up shivani, "she is our family member now, my granddaughter chutki".

"Thank you maa thank you very much",Chandrakanta said, "can i go to maa durga's temple".

"You may go and take shivani and also get blessings for her",rishika said.

Chandrakanta went to the temple where they fought the asuras.she was in her naagin form.

"Oh maa",she prayed to the idol of maa kali, "bless my daughter, it is said that vishkanya are not allowed in the temple but please bless my daughter to be your devotee. Bless me to complete my revenge. I sometimes feel that family is not bad but I remember my sister's dead body and blood boils. Bless me and my daughter. Bless her to be righteous , humble and all the personality like you ". she closed her eyes. Suddenly she felt a hand on her head. 

When she looked up she saw maa parvati standing there.