Ch 34 - A shocking Revelation

The next morning Chandrakanta woke up and was getting ready when Abhay came inside.

"How was your nuptial night, Suryakanta?"Chandrakanta asked, laughing. Suryakanta who was in abhay's form took her real form.

"It was great because there was no nuptial night",suryakanta said.

"What ?really?"

"Yeah priya was sleeping in the room when i came".

"Thank god you were saved".

"But I can't continue acting like this being her husband".

"Don't worry you will soon get free". Suddenly priya arrived there.suryakanta took abhay's form.

"What are you doing here?"priya asked bahay.

"I came to meet my brother but he is not here",he said.

Then Rishika arrived there, "oh good that you both are here,",she said and gave some clothes to her daughter in law and told , "wear this for today , and come down to the kitchen ok".

Then after some time priya and chandrakanta came down to the kitchen.

When they went inside the kitchen Rishika told them to make some dishes for the rituals of their first cook in the house. She gave them 3 items to make respectively and went from there.

Oh god i don't know how to cook upma",priya said.

"Don't worry,"Chandrakanta said, keeping her hand on Priya's hand, " I will help you'. Then they both talked and helped each other make breakfast. The family liked the food very much.

Chandrakanta talked to Raman, Puneet's father and asked if she could leave the job in the school and he agreed.

After the breakfast, Rishika told them to go to devi maa's temple and venerate her so that their married life will go happily and prosperous. They both went alone. During their journey ,they were talking.

"So where did you stay before?"Chandrakanta asked.

"In Vish",priya then coughed.

"What?"

"I mean visakhapatnam".

"So you lived alone?"\

"Yeah".

"Where is your family?"

"I'm an orphan".

"Oh , I'm sorry".

"It's ok". They both reached the temple. Chandrakanta went inside but priya didn't. She said she is feeling dizzy and sat outside.

Then Chandrakanta venerated maa parvati and worshiped her. Then they both went back home. When they reached home they saw the house was being decorated. Rishika told them that it was Puneet's birthday so they would surprise him. Chandrakanta was ordered to make the came. She went inside the kitchen. She wanted to mix her poison in it but that cake would be eaten by many people so she couldn't do so. It was evening now. Puneet and abhay (suryakanta) had arrived.

The whole house was dark and as he entered the lights were back on and everyone cheered, "happy birthday".

Rishika hugged her son and blessed her.

"Happy birthday,"Avantika said as she arrived there.

"Where is chandrakanta?'Puneet asked, suddenly the lights got dim. Only a spot light fell on the stairs where Chandrakanta was standing. She was wearing a beautiful gown which made her look gorgeous.

Then she wished puneet and then they all cut the cake and then they danced. Chandrakanta did a solo dance first . Suryakanta as abhay was near a pillar. Avantika went to her and said, "come let's dance".

"I don't wanna dance",suryakanta said. Suddenly she saw Abhay on the dance floor. She was shocked she took the form of a small snake and went outside. Then came inside as Suryakanta. She wished Puneet and then took Chandrakanta and Avantika to a side.

"Abhay is alive",she said and told them to look at the dance floor. Abhay was alive dancing with priya.

They nodded their heads as a sign of agreement and went outside without anyone seeing them going.They reached the shiv temple , Mohini was there.

"Is everything ok?"she asked.

"Nothing is ok?"Chandrakanta said.

"How can abhay be alive?"avatika said.

"But how can a dead person be alive?"Mohini asked.

"And the biggest question is he came back but didn't tell his family about our motive and our identity, hy?"Chandrakanta said.

"Something is fishy here",Suryakanta said.

"We need to be alert and find out what is the truth now",avantika said.

"Hey Bholenath, please help us find this mystery",Chandrakanta prayed.

Then they all went back home. When she reached home Puneet asked her, "where were you?"

"Surya, my sister's son, got sick so I had to go there",Chandrakanta replied and then they both went to their room. Puneet tried to get closer to her but she refused, telling that she was tired . Then the next morning priya and abhay were going out , chandrakanta asked if she could join them and theta agreed happily. They all went shopping and had fun. Then Chandrakanta told them that she wants to go to shiv shakti temple . They both agreed hesitating . Then Chandrakanta drove the car , she took them inside the jungle where the temple was. That temple was not very populated, only some people used to come there.

Chandrakanta took them near the temple and then as she was entering abhay and priya stopped.

"What happened?will you not come inside?'she asked.
"No, we are ok outside",they replied.

"But why ?come in",Chandrakanta pleaded.

"No no we can't get inside",priya said.

"Ok abhay you come in then"she said holding his forearm.

"No no I can't come",abahay said.

"Why but ple come in na",chandrakanta said,

"I told you we can't come in, don't you get it",priya got angry.

"Why? Evils are not allowed inside this temple, that's why?"Chandrakanta said and took her half snake form and grabbed both of them.

"Now just tell me who you are?"Chandrakanta said, "answer me, who are you?"

"We are normal humans",abhay moaned in pain.

"No , you are not",Chandrakanta said.

"Ok",priya said and somehow she slipped from chandrakanta's grab , "you really wanna know who i am?, anantam vasukim shesham, padmanabham shakhambalam". Ask priya said that her attire changed, she was in a red dress, a fire sign on her upper arm and a unique form. Abhay's attire also changed. They were not normal humans.