Ch 40- Ragini Vs Chandrakanta

Chandrakanta was resting on a bed , when she woke up she saw Anuradha coming with the baby.

"It's a baby girl as i expected",anuradha said happily giving the baby to chandrakanta.

Chnadrakata got up , sat and took the baby slowly with patience.she saw her cute daughter.

"Oh my god, I'm really thankful to Mahadev for giving me another daughter. She is so cute",Chandrakanta got emotional, "my daughter. I know you will not be a naagin like me or your Mohini sister but you will still be my dear."

"What will you name her?"dhaara asked.

"Shivani!"Anuradha and Chandrakanta said together.

"She will be the Vishkanya queen after me, she will be the powerful one. She will have divine powers",anuradha blessed shivani.

"Thank you Bholenath i got two gems today. Naag mani and shivani",Chandrakanta said, "now it's time that we teach ragini a lesson. Anuradha come with me and take your sisters too".

Then they went out, closing the Vishkanya lok.in puneet's house, Mohini was getting ready. Chandrakanta came there in her snake form. Mohini seeing her mother was really happy. Chandrakanta took her human form and Mohini hugged her.

"How are you?"Mohini asked.

"I'm fine , I have found the naga mani and also i will make you meet someone soon",chandrakanta said happily.

"Can I go from here?"Mohini asked, "this place is hell . it's trouble living in your form ". Chandrakanta laughed and allowed Mohini to go. Puneet came there and he said, "come on, ragini is ready you both had to go shopping right?"

Chandrakanta nodded. They both went down . Ragini and Chandrakanta were sitting in the back seat.

"How are you chandrakanta?"Ragini whispered in Chandrakanta's years.

"I'm fine but you will not be",Chandrakanta said.

Puneet dropped them near the market and went. Ragini teleported Chandrakanta to the ground with her.

"Good, now I can kill you easily,"Chandrakanta said.

"You will kill me? I can't be killed?"Ragini said.

"You can be killed only if your mother wants right or if the Vishkanya goddess kills you",Chandrakanta said.

"I curse you to be killed today by Chandrakanta",Anuradha said.

"See now death is calling you",Chandrakanta said.

"You freed my mom and aunts",Ragini said in anger, "I will not spare you. Mom, if I get killed, who will be the queen?"Ragini tried to convince anuradha.

"She will be the queen",mohini said, coming there with shivani, " she is Vishkanya and my sister".

"Sister?"Ragini got confused.

"Yes , she is my daughter",Chandrakanta said.

"Mom you did this right",Ragini got angry.

"Yes she did it. She saved Chandrakanta's daughter and now your death has arrived", a voice said from behind the tree.

"Who is it? come in front",Chandrakanta said .

A red snake came out . The snake took its human form , it was Suryakanta.

"You are alive?"Ragini was shocked.

"Yes I'm alive," Suryakanta said, "now i have two powers with me i'm a naagin and a Vishkanya".

"How are you alive?"Mohini asked.

"I had felt unconscious when she threw her poisonous power at me but she also exerted all her powers on me and that did not harm me because of the poison inside me. I wanted to find a solution to kill her that's why i hid myself for some days"Suryakanta said, "i was roaming in a temple where it was said Vishkanya lived but no one was there but i got awakening of a power in me. I got the fire element powers in me and I became a Vishkanya . now i can ebay you ragini and also defend all your fire attacks".

Ragini threw fire but Suryakanta also threw fire on ragini. Anuradha took ragini's powers . She became powerless now.

"See what i told you , your death is near ",chandrakanta said and taking her half snake form grabbed ragini.

"You were going to kill your own mother",Chandrakanta slapped Ragini, "you made your mother die when i asked you why you were crying that day',Chandrakanta slapped her again. She fell down on the floor.

Suryakanta grabbed her neck and lifted her up in the air. She threw her on the floor. Ragini got up and Chandrakanta killed her by putting a sword in her stomach .

"Today good wins over evil again",Chandrakanta said. Ragini died then and there.

"Chandrakanta i was evil for a reason. I was not like this because I was greedy. Don't trust my mom",Ragini said before dying pointing at Anuradha , "don't trust her". Ragini died.

"I know she was lying",Chandrakanta said, "Anuradha is a really good person",suryakanta said. Chandrakanta hugged suryakanta .

"I'm really happy today",Chandrakanta said "but the story isn't over my sister's killer, nandini's killers are still alive. Greedy people are still alive. I will close their chapter soon". Chandrakanta pledged.