Ch 42- Maa Parvati's Boon

As Chandrakanta saw Parvati mata, a large tear enrolled her cheek. She touched her feet and stood up, hugged her and mata saw shivani .

"Who is she?"maa parvati asked

"Oh maa, you are Jagat mata (mother of the world) you know everything then why this pretense?"chandrakanta said.

"Dear, i want to know it from you, what is she for you?"

"She is a part of my heart, she is my world she will be powerful like my daughter MOhini, i will teached her everything she is shivani".

"Who gave her this name?"

"I gave her this name maa".

"Whose name contains shiva in it will always be my beloved one. She will be immortal too and she can enter in god's place",maa parvati blessed shivani and picked her up.

"Thank you maa you are great",Chandrakanta said.

"She is really sweet and has grace on her face, a spark in her eyes",maa parvati said while playing with shivani.

"Maa bless me to complete my revenge".

"My blessings are always with you, I'm there with you, my powers are with you".

"Maa, I have a wish!"

"Tell me dear, what is your wish?"

"I want you to come to my home, and have a meal".

"Ok you go i will come soon",maa parvati said and vanished.

Everyone was going to start the dinner when Chandrakanta saw an old lady come there.

"Do you want something Dadi maa?"Chandrakanta asked. The old lady was really hungry, she wore rugged clothes and her hair was untidy.

"Bring her to Chandrakanta. I feel pity for her",Puneet said, "take her to the guest room, give her clothes and give her food".

Chandrakanta took her inside the house holding her hand, took her to the guest room and gave her clothes . The lady changed her clothes and Chandrakanta cleaned her hair and groomed her nicely. The old lady looked really nice in those clothes. Then Chandrakanta served her food . The old lady looked really pleased having the food.

Then Chandrakanta took her out and told Ragini, "maa I'm taking her to the old age home she will stay there safe and happily rather than begging for food from others".

Ragini kept her hand on Chandrakanta's head, "you are a great soul my dear daughter bless you".

Then Chandrakanta took the lady to her mother's home.suryakanta asked "who is she?" and made her sit on a chair.

"You will know now", Chandrakanta said and joined her hand in front of that old lady.

The old lady's body shone and the old lady took her real form. It was maa parvati with gold jewelries ,white dress and beautiful hair and a graceful devic face. The whole family fell on maa's feet . Anuradha and her sisters were shocked to see devi maa , they moved back as Vishkanya are not allowed near the gods or to pray to gods.

"Thank you maa for coming here",Chandrakanta said with joined hands and tears in her eyes

"I bless you chandrakanta that you will soon complete your revenge , and your family will live long",maa parvati blessed chandrakanta.

"Maa, i want you to stay here please don't go away from us, we can't stay without you",Chandrakanta fell on maa parvati's feet.

"Chandrakanta , dear get up",maa parvati said and picked her up from her feet and said, "so it be". Maa parvati took mahakali's form, everyone prayed to maa mahakali

 Maa parvati took mahakali's form, everyone prayed to maa mahakali

 . Mata looked at Anuradha and her sister in a bit of anger as warning them . Then she smiled looking at her beloved devotee Chandrakanta and took out a beam from her heart. The beam fell on the floor and changed to mahakali's idol.

"From now I'm always with you only my dear chandrakanta",maa mahakali said and blessing everyone she vanished. Suryakanta tried to pick up the statue but she said it was too heavy. She was unable to pick it up. Chandrakanta picked it up easily and placed it in the temple near the shivling . They all venerated maa and chandrakanta got peace meeting maa kali .

"Now I'm ready to complete my revenge ",Chandrakanta said in her mind, "here I come, Jaiswal family".