Ch 23- Is Ajay Dead!?

It was a beautiful night. Ajay and nandini were alone in the room standing beside the window.

"Now we are one", Ajay said.

"I'm really happy today",nandini said and kissed ajay on cheeks. Then ajay picked up Nandini and took him to bed.

"I'm really tired," Nandini said.

"What, so we will not have anything?"

Then Nandini grabbed Ajay and threw him on bed. They both had a nice time and that night they became one.

Next morning when Nandini got up he saw her husband sleeping. She took away the bedsheet as she was naked and went to the bathroom. Ajay got up and hid his body with a pillow. They both had a shower together. Then after they both had a great time came down to have breakfast. Chandrakanta was serving food but she looked really tense.

"Ok I need to go to work",Ajay said.

"Nandini di you should also go",Chandrakanta said.

"Yeah nandini you both will have your romantic time ",suryakanta said.

Nandini agreed and they both went by car . Chandrakanta secretly followed them . while they were on their way they both talked a lot. Suddenly a car came and crashed Ajay's car from behind. When Ajay turned to look back a truck hit Ajay's car. Chandrakanta saw this. His truck and car went and Ajay's car started burning. Chandrkanta, taking her half snake form, tried to take out Ajay and nandini. Her hand got burnt but stills he took both of them out anyhow. She informed everyone at home. She took them to the hospital in her snake form.

When Nandini got up she was in a hospital room trying to remember what happened then she remembered about the accident. She ran out to check about ajay.

"He is in I.C.U",Chandrakanta said.

She ran to the I.C.U and saw ajay. He was critical. Nandini also got serious injuries.

"You should go to your cabin and rest",Mohini said.

"I won't go anywhere without knowing about Ajay",Nandini said and her head started to hurt . their chandrakanta had burned her hands . Then she sat down and the doctor came out.

"I'm sorry he is no more",the doctor said and went from there.

Nandini fell on the ground out of shock.

"I'm really sorry didi I couldn't save Ajay," Chandrakanta said crying.

Nandini was mum; she didn't say anything, only tears were rolling down her cheeks. What can be worse than losing your husband on the first day of the marriage.

Nandini saw her angles and in anger broke them and got hurt and removed all her jewelry and removed the vermillion from her forehead.

Ajay's dead body went home. Nandin was still sad and tears filled her eyes. There was no man to take his body to the crematorium. Chandrakanta mohini suryakanta and nandini took his body there. Nandini performed the last rites of Ajay . Nandini, after burning his body, made a loud cry and broke down .

Then they all went back home. Nandini went straight to her room and cried looking at Ajay's belongings. Chandrakanta came there and hugged her. They both cried bitterly.

"Mahadev has taken Ajay also from me , first our parents and now my husband",Nandini cried.

Suryakanta and Mohini also came there. The four hugging each other cried.qv