Bapa: chapter 4 (Smelly Fish)

Bose POV:

I'm standing in the shower, washing my hair and body. Many girls find me attractive, I have to be honest I got muscles and a pretty face, but most people like my dimples.

I shower twice a day, before school in the morning and at night. I wasn't really happy with my old school, I didn't have much friends there and it was a cruel place. But since I got into S.W.A.G my happiness changed.

Every morning I wake up more contented. Now I'm not sure if it's because of secretly fighting crime or because of Chapa. I can't get her out of my head, and I don't want to. She is the perfect girl for me. Although we are both different, we still have some things in common, I just know it. When I'm around her, it just feels unreal. She always smells so good and she perfectly knows how to get people's attention.

God she's the most powerful woman I've ever met.

Yesterday we told Ray about what happened while we were at Hip Hop Purée. He got a little mad at us for going outside but eventually he got over it.

Schwoz did some research and found out about most of the things he did. He was already a criminal before he started abusing girls. We know where he lives but it's far away from here. He's probably hiring an apartment in Swellview.

Miles' power isn't under his control yet, so today we're going to learn how to get our powers under control. After that, he can teleport us to the criminals.

Oh and if we are talking about powers, Mika got her power last night, she let all the criminals of Swellview escape, so we have a lot to do upcoming months.

Chapa POV:

We are all sitting at our desks, except for Bose, he's not here yet.

We are talking about how Mika let all the criminals of Swellview escape.

"I didn't do it on purpose Miles!'' She yells. Then they start arguing more until I notice Bose is stepping inside.

''Hi guys, sorry I'm late.'' He says, but it seems like he's only talking to me, he's not looking at Miles nor Mika but at me. Man... that boy loves looking at me. When I first met him, I thought he was one of those guys who just gave girls attention for their body, but when I got to know him, he was just an innocent boy who likes to become friends with me.

He's shy when he's with many people, but when he's only with me, he just seems so open and not shy. I don't know if I should feel special.

He looks cute when he's nice, so he looks probably hot when he is angry, too bad that it won't happen. I can't imagine him being angry.

Oh my god, all those thoughts I have about him, I think I'm attracted to him. I have to be honest, he is my type. But I barely know him.

Besides I got some messed up history with boys, I don't think I want to put myself in a position like that again.

Bose POV:

We just had our training and now we're having lunch in the Man's Nest.

Chapa is sitting across from me, now I can watch her perfectly from here. Miles and Mika are sitting between us, in the middle. Then Miles accidently hits Mika.

''What the fuck Miles!?'' She says and hits him back.

Even though they are soon turning fifteen, they look like nine year old children right now, hitting each other harder than the other.

Chapa bends down with her head a little bit, takes a sip from her Cola, looks up with her eyes to face me and laughs a little bit. I give her the same look because we both cringe. Mika notices, she looks a bit jealous, but then they continue fighting and insulting each other.

''You dickhead, why do you have to be so annoying?'' Mika says.

Then Miles randomly says: ''Me? No you are the one who started. You always start things, like when you started eating smelly fish and kissing boys afterwards.''

I try not to laugh because their argument is so random and funny. But I can't hold it anymore. I turn around to laugh and Chapa notices.

She kicks one of my legs under the table to keep me quiet, so I go quiet. But eventually she laughs too. Mika has so much anger right now, they start insulting each other more and more. Until Ray comes in.

''Hey! Stop it right now!''

They are still insulting each other but eventually they stopped.