Bapa: chapter 11 (The Perfect Teacher)

Bose POV:

I'm sitting in the bathtub while looking at Chapa. She still looks so beautiful when she cries. I didn't want to make her cry and she didn't want to cry either. But she didn't care anymore.

"Is everyone alright? Are the men still here?" I ask.

"No, no, we're fine. I took them all down." she says.

"You know, you're the strongest woman I've ever met." I say. She giggles a little.

My wrists are bleeding but I'm fine. It's no big deal. I remember Mika and I came into this room and someone grabbed her from behind, because he heard us downstairs, and waited for us to come inside. I kicked him and he almost fell. Eventually Mika screamed and used her power. He passed out. But then 5 other men came out of another room, taped her mouth and tied her up to a chair. One of them cut my wrists and hit me. I probably passed out. And now I'm here. Sitting in a bathtub with my favorite person by my side.

"Let's get out of here." She says. I'm trying to go on my feet but I have to use my hands to lift myself up. But my hands are too weak at this point. Chapa notices.

"Let me help you." she grabs my body and lifts me up. I walk out of the bathtub and hug her.

"Thank you." I whisper with a loud breath.

"No problem. We should get some band-aids for your wrists." She says quietly. We hear footsteps coming towards us. It's probably Miles or Mika. I kiss her cheek fast before they're here and catch us.

"Let's go." I say. She nods and blushes.

"Oh you guys are here. Good, we were worried!" Mika says. Miles is with her, he must have untied her from the chair.

"Are y'all okay?" Miles asks.

"I am. But Bose's wrists are bleeding." Chapa says.

"Man that looks pretty bad. We should go and get some band-aids or anything like that." Miles says.

"It's no big deal. I'm fine." I say.

"Okay. Let's first call the police so they can bring these guys to jail." Miles says.

"No we can't. Chapa already killed them all." Mika says. I'm not surprised. To be honest, they deserved it. I'm still impressed by the fact she took 5 men down on her own.

"What?!? How?" Miles says.

"With a weapon." Chapa says. I laugh a little.

"No I mean how did you take them all down?" He asks.

"Because she's the most powerful of us." I say with a big smile.

"Haha, no I just zapped each one of them and punched th-" Mika cuts her off and says: "Wait so no one is going to talk about the fact she killed 6 men?"

"What about it sis?" Miles asks.

"We aren't supposed to kill criminals, are we?" She says.

"Nah, I don't think it matters that much. Besides we could just tell the cops Chapa did it out of self-defense." Miles says. Chapa and I both look at each other. I think Mika is just annoyed by the fact Chapa could take them all down and she couldn't. Lately I've seen Mika really jealous of Chapa. And I can't blame her, I mean... it's Chapa.

Chapa POV:

The police have arrived and took the bodies with them. We told them I defended myself when they were about to shoot us. They said it's okay to kill them out of self-defense.

"Let's go back to the Man's Nest." Miles says. We're all heading towards him. He teleports us and suddenly we're back in the Man's Nest.

"Where have you guys been, it's 4:30 PM?" Schwoz asks while doing Schwoz things. Damn I didn't realize it's already 4:30 PM.