Bapa: chapter 27 (Distraction)

Chapa POV:

Two days have passed. Bose and I are both on our way to the Man's Nest. Mika got home yesterday night so she'll probably be here today.
We decided to go early so no one will notice we came together.

Bose and I are both sitting on the couch in the middle of the Man's nest.

"I want to kiss you so bad right now." Bose whispers but loud enough so I can hear it. I'm blushing and cringing from the inside but don't show it.

"But I know we can't do it here." he continues.

"It? As in doing It?" I tease.

"Chapa... You know what I mean. " he says and rolls with his eyes. I laugh.

"You're so dirty minded." he says.

Suddenly Miles teleports him and Mika behind us.

"Hiiii, you guys missed me?" Mika says with her eager voice.

"Hardly." I mumble. Bose laughs a little.

"Well I have brought something for you two." she says. She unzips her backpack and grabs two boxes with wrapping paper on it out of it.

"Hey Miles can you teleport back home and grab my phone please? I forgot it." Mika says.

"On it." Miles says.

"Open it! I'm sure you'll like it." she says as Miles teleports back.

We both open our gifts while we're staring at each other with confusing faces. Why is she acting like this? I ripped the wrapping paper off of the box meanwhile Bose opens it very carefully.

I open the box and see a necklace with the letter B in it, B as in Bose? What? Huh.
Bose opens his box and there's a necklace with the letter C in it. C as in Chapa? Me?

"And?" she says with excitement.

"Uhm thank you?" Bose says.

"Now put it somewhere in your bags so Miles won't see it and suspect anything." she whispers.

"Okay Mika what is going on?" I say suddenly.

"What do you mean?" she says confused.

"Well you first stalk us and insult me and my relationship with Bose. And now you just buy us gifts with our initials on it? What's up with you?" I ask.

"What do you mean 'stalk us'? I never stalked you two nor insulted you. What are you talking about?" she asks.

"Huh. You came to Bose's house a couple days ago and basically told all of your stupid opinions about our relationship." I say.

"Oh uhm." she says.

"What?" I ask roughly.

"Uhm around what time did I come around?" she asks.

"Around 9 o'clock in the morning." I say.

"Shit, shit, shit." she says.

"Mika stop. What's going on?" I say.

"It was my clone. I'm so so so sorry." she says.

"Your clone?!" I say.

"Yeah I created her with Schwoz's help before science camp so I could take her with me, but I couldn't find her anywhere so I just assumed she was somewhere in the Man's Nest. I'm so sorry if she said shitty stuff to you or anything." Mika says.

"But why would she say such things when it's your clone? Weren't those opinions your opinions too? I don't get it." Bose says. Woah, why is he acting so smart all of a sudden?