Bapa: chapter 20 (I Will Kill Him)

Chapa POV:

I stop our kiss and say: "Hey Bose?"

"Yes? Is there something wrong?" he asks with worried eyes.

"Not with me, but with you. I saw you earlier fighting that man, I know you can fight better than that, or you could've just used your power. But you didn't. Why?" I say.

"I was just tired, and I still am." he says while he puts his head on my lap and the rest of his body on his bed.

"Be honest with me Bose, I know you're hiding something." I say.

"Is it too much to ask if you can you stroke my head real quick please?" he asks. So I do, but I'm kinda annoyed. I know he's hiding things for me.

"Don't change the subject." I say with an annoyed voice.

"Sorry sweetheart." he says with a sleepy voice. He looks tired although he still smells nice and looks so good. I play with his hair and stroke his head. He definitely likes this. I roll my eyes every time he calls me sweetheart but at the same time I love it when he calls me that.

"So what happened? Is there something going on with your wrists?" I ask softly.

"I've never seen you this concerned." he says while smiling at me. He clearly doesn't want to tell me what's wrong. I always try to stay calm with Bose because I know he's very sensitive, but now he really has to confess.

"As strange and emotional this may sounds to me... I don't care about others, I only care about you. You know that." I say. Bose laughs.

"I do." he says while he still got that big smile on his face.

"Now confess." I demand. Suddenly we hear a loud alarm going off.

"Fuck. I forgot the pizza." he says. We both get up quickly and walk towards the kitchen.

"Oh shit." I say. Bose opens the oven door and the entire room is now filled with smoke.

"My stepdad is going to kill me." Bose says.

"He won't, it was just an accident." I say.

"He will, he doesn't care whether it was an accident or not." Bose says.

"Okay wait let me help you-" I say but the loud, aggressive knocks on Bose's door cut me off.

"Someone's here, they must've heard the alarm going off." Bose says.

"Quick hide." Bose says. The door opens, it's the Vice Mayor, well Bose's stepdad. It's still weird to call him Bose's stepdad. I'm hiding in a big, empty kitchen cupboard. I'm not the smallest, tiniest girl on earth. I got broad shoulders and my thighs are also very big.
But I like my body. I think my thighs are attractive, it adjusts a beautiful shape to my legs. Anyways... I open the kitchen cupboard door a crack. I see the Vice Mayor walking up to Bose.

"What is going on in here?" he says with a cruel voice.

"I'm so sorry. I only wanted to make pizza for dinner but I accidentally left it in the oven for too long." Bose says with his innocent voice.

"You dumb fool, you can't do anything. You're nothing more than a pathetic, dumb and stupid boy who doesn't even know how to accomplish things. You're lucky to be here you know." the Vice Mayor points his finger at Bose. "I would've never even let you live here if you weren't your mom's son." the Vice Mayor says. This can't be happening? Has he always been this rude towards Bose?

"I know sir, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you or anyone else." Bose says. I feel so bad for him right now. I can actually rip the Vice Mayor's head off. But I can't just show up. He can't know I'm living here.

"Well you did... and God you're getting on my nerves. I knew when I first met you, you were nothing more than a dumb, stupid boy. No wonder why your foolish dad left you." the Vice Mayor says. My anger right now is insane. I want to kill this fucking man. Who the fuck does he think he is to tell Bose all of this? This isn't okay. And Bose is already very sensitive when it's about his dad.

"Please don't talk about my father like that." Bose says.

"What did you just say?" the Vice Mayor says.

"I asked if you couldn't talk about my father like that." Bose says softly.

Then the Vice Mayor hits Bose in the face and says: "Don't tell me what to do! You spoiled fool." he grabs Bose's wrists and squeezes them tightly. Wait, it was his stepdad all along? Did he hurt his wrists? I can't sit in this fucking kitchen cupboard anymore and watch this. I need action, I need his head off of his goddamn body. I feel so bad for Bose. Why is he going through all of this? He's so innocent and kind.

"You're just like your father... A stupid failure." the Vice Mayor says as he leaves Bose's room. Bose shows no emotion. As soon as I hear the door close, I slam the kitchen cupboard door open and run up to Bose. I say nothing and hug him. He wraps his arms around me and holds me tight. After a few seconds he says: "I'm so sorry you had to see all of that. I'm so so sorry, are you okay?"

"Are you kidding me? Are you okay? I'm going to kill him." I say.

"Yeah I am, thank you. He does this a lot. I'm kinda used to it now." Bose says.

"You can't be used to this Bose. This is not fucking okay. You don't know the urge I had to fight to come out of that kitchen cupboard and kill him." I say.

"It's okay Chapa. It's okay." he says to calm me down.

"It's not, he's touching you. He's goddamn hitting you! That's not okay!" I basically yell. "You should've told me this earlier." I say.

"I know but I didn't want to make you feel worried and concerned about me." Bose says while he gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm going to kill him." I say.

"Don't." he says.

"I will kill him." I say.