Bapa: chapter 8 (The Truth)

Chapa POV:

I open my eyes and realize I'm still in Bose's arms. His body is so warm and soft. He notices I'm awake. He looks at me and smiles. "Hi." He says.

"Hey." I reply

"How was your sleep princess?" His morning voice is so attractive.

"It was amazing." I say.

"Good. By the way, we have to hurry. We have to be at S.W.A.G at 10 AM."

"What time is it?" I ask.

"9 AM, but I realized you don't have any clothes here, so I thought maybe I can drive us to the old house and get your clothes, if you're okay with that."

"Shit I forgot. But wait, how can you drive?" I ask.

"My stepdad gave me a drivers license last year."

"Oh that's nice." I say.

"Yeah it can be very useful sometimes." he says.

"But are you sure you can drive me there, now?" I question.

"Yeah of course, you can also stay here, take a shower and have some breakfast." He's so kind, but I can't let him go there all by himself.

"No I'll go with you, it's fine." Our lips are only inches apart. He's still holding me in his arms.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"I'm sure." I say.

"Okay then, let's go." He released me from his arms and stepped out of bed. He walks up to his closet and grabs some clothes.

"I'll be ready in a minute okay?"

"Okay. I'll put my shoes on." I don't want to leave this bed. I hated it when he let go of me. I just want him to hold me like he owns me. He's the first boy I've ever met in my life who can treat me like this. No one else can. I never wanted hugs or kisses from family, friends or other boys. I used to have a boyfriend but he treated me like shit. He cheated on me multiple times and he was always mean towards me. Now I finally see what I've missed all my life. Bose makes me feel alive and loved.

Bose POV:

I'm in my bathroom, washing my body with a washcloth. I put on my clothes and spray some perfume in my neck and on my wrists. I do my hair and put on my shoes. When I walk out of the bathroom, I see her waiting in my chair next to my closet. I hope I didn't let her wait too long.

"How long did you wait here for me?" I ask.

"About 2 minutes now." she says while smiling at me. "By the way, I grabbed some of your socks if you don't mind."

"It's okay. You can grab anything you want from me." I smirk a little and I don't know why.

We're heading to my car. It's sunny, but it is still cold. Poor girl, she's in shorts and a shirt. I should've given her more clothes. When we step into the the car, I ask: "Aren't you cold?"

"Uhm a little bit." she says.

"Here, grab my jacket. It keeps you warm." I say.

"Thank you." She smiles, it gives me butterflies every time she does it.

The house is not far away from here, so it's a short drive. "You don't have to answer it, but why did you choose to live in this house?" I ask.

"Well, when I was about five years old, I used to play secretly with my little sister around the house. My parents never allowed it because they didn't trust the people who lived there."