Bapa: chapter 25 (A Joke)

Chapa POV:

I grabbed Bose's arm and dragged him to one of the Man's nest rooms.

"I don't get it." Bose says.

"Me neither." I say.

"Should we tell the others?" Bose asks.

"What are we gonna say? That she came by this morning to spy on us because we're dating and she's worried I might hurt you? I don't think so." I say.

"Chapa why are we even hiding this? It's not like the world ends when we tell the others." Bose says.

"Yeah you're right." I say. "But can we just wait till the time is right? I'm not in the mood for it right now, we don't know how they will react." I continue.

"It's all up to you princess." he says.

"Thank you." I smile.

When we are back again Miles says: "I thought you guys were going to get some sushi."

Bose looks with worried eyes at me. We made up an excuse and said we were going to get some sushi. But we came back with empty hands.

"Bose dropped everything on the floor so we couldn't eat it anymore." I lie. I hate to lie to Miles. He's such a good friend. But right now I'm not sure how to react to this, and I don't want them to find out about it already.

"Oh okay." Miles says while he's laughing. Bose looks at me annoyed.

"Did you have to say I was the one who dropped it?" he whispers.

"Yes." I smile.

"Anyways, if you guys don't mind, I'll probably be going to my friends' house this afternoon. If there's an emergency you can always just text or call me and I'll teleport to the Man's Nest as fast as I can." Miles says.

"Friends' house? I didn't know you had friends other than us." Bose says.

"Well it's actually the son of my mom's old friend, they came by last week and we were hanging out that whole day, so since then we started hanging out more." Miles says.

"Oh okay." I say.

"You can come with me next week if you like, he's throwing this big party and Mika is coming too. Oh and there will be a lot of students from Swellview Junior High, so you might know some people there." Miles says.

"Sounds great." I say. I look at Bose and he doesn't seem very eager. Not that I expect him to be eager about everything but I did expect it now.

"Is he okay with that? I mean we don't even know him." Bose says.

"Of course he's okay with that. He told me I could invite some of my friends too." Miles says.

"Oh okay then." Bose says.

"Great, it starts at 7 PM. I'll text you both the address." Miles says.

Bose POV:

It's 8 PM. We had one simple emergency today and after that Ray told us we could go home.

"Hey bose?" Chapa shouts while she's in the kitchen grabbing some snacks.

"Yes?" I say. I'm sitting on the mini sofa in my room while watching TV. She walks up to me and sits down next to me.