Bapa: chapter 26 (Backstory)

Chapa POV:

It's 11 PM. Bose and I are both laying on his bed. He just turned off the TV. He's laying on me while I'm playing with his hair. He washed it and it smells so good.

"So, you wanna go to that random dude's party?" Bose asks.

"Definitely. I missed going to parties." I say.

"Alright then." he says and sighs.

"Do you want to go to his party?" I ask.

"Sure why not." he says but he doesn't sound that convincing.

"Bose stop lying, what's up with you? Don't you wanna go?" I say.

"No it's just... these guys who will be there are all from Swellview Junior High." he says.

"So?" I say.

"Before I started at S.W.A.G. I went to Swellview Junior High. And those guys weren't really my friends." he says.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Well, uhm... They used to bully me a lot and I'm fine with it but I still don't think it's a good idea to show my face there when they don't like me." he says.

"Who are those guys?" I ask. My mood is already ruined. Next time I see those guys I'll make them pay.

"I don't remember all of their names but the ones I remember are Ethan, Ryan and David I guess. They are very popular so I will not be surprised if they'll be at this party too." he says.

"Wait... Ethan Woods and Ryan Miller?" I say.

"Yeah, do you know them?" he says.

"They were both in my class when I was in 7th grade. I didn't show up at school that much but I remember when I went into class they were always the most popular ones, every girl had a crush on them." I say.

"Even you?" Bose asks.

"I... Don't get mad okay? But I used to date Ethan. It was never that official or real, and I broke up with him after he tried to kiss me when I already told him I wasn't ready yet. I realized he's a total dick and that I should've seen it in the first place." I say.

"Oh." Bose says. He looks confused.

"Bose... I'm sorry." I say.

"It's okay. I'm glad you could break up with him after he tried to kiss you." he says.

"Same. And I will make them pay for bullying you." I say. Bose gets up and faces me.

"Chapa please don't. I know you only want to help but it'll only make things worse." he says.

"We'll see." I say.

"Promise me you won't hurt or threat them." he says.
I roll with my eyes.

"Please?" he asks with a begging face.

"Okay fine." I sigh.

"Thank you." he says and hugs me.

"You're my favorite person ever." he whispers while his face is buried in my shoulder. I smile knowing he can't see me right now.

"Should we just go the party and leave if there are people who are bothering you?" I say. He removes his head off of my shoulder. Right now he looks like a little kid that I'm consoling.

"I did not expect you to say that "we'll just leave if someone bothers me." he says.

"Well of course I'd make them pay for it and torture them until they are scared of everyone and everything around them. But that's something I'll do after the party." I say. Bose laughs.