Bapa: chapter 15 (Liar)

Bose POV:

I'm slowly waking up. Then I realize Chapa should be in my arms. But she's not. I wonder where she is and why she left.

Then my kitchen door opens. Chapa walks up to me and she's holding something behind her back. She's still wearing my shirt and shorts. She doesn't look very happy.

"Hey. Is everything alright?" I say while I'm still under the bedsheets.

"You lied." she says with a serious face. My heart is beating faster. Did I do something wrong? I almost lost her yesterday. I don't want to lose her again.

"What are you talking about?" I say with a sleepy voice.

"Are you serious? Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about." she says. I really don't know what she's talking about. I'm not breathing right now. It feels like all the oxygen in this room is gone. I try to stay calm but it's almost impossible.

"Chapa I'm sorry, but I really don't know what you're talking about. Could you explain to me what I did. I don't want us to fight again." I say while getting out of bed. I try not to panic. I'm standing so close to her. Our lips are only a few inches apart. She still doubts my respond.

"Please say something." I say while looking into her eyes. Suddenly she drops her head into one hand, the other one is still behind her back. I can hear her laughing. I'm so confused.

Then she looks at me again. She smiles and shows me her hand. She's holding her own straw I grabbed the other day at Hip Hop Purée. She keeps laughing.

As much as I love her laugh, I don't like the reason why she's laughing right now.

"Chapa I really thought I did something wrong. Please don't do this to me again. I almost had a heart attack." I say but with a smile.

"You shouldn't have lied to me, you were definitely obsessed with me." she says while she still laughs. 

"Are obsessed." I correct. She grins, takes a deep breath and looks at me.

"How did you even find it princess?" I ask while grabbing her straw out of her hand.

"I woke up and I was kinda hungry. I didn't want to wake you up so I decided to make something myself. But when I opened one of the kitchen cupboards, I saw this straw, and I immediately knew it was mine." she says.

"And then you decided to scare the shit out of me?" I say.

"It was not my intention, but yes I wanted to make a little joke." she says, still smiling. "By the way... what did you do to my straw? Don't tell me you used it."  she says.

"Haha calm down, I didn't use it." I say. She looks at me and smiles. "Yet." I say. Her smile disappears.

"Yet? So you're saying you're going to use my straw when you literally have me around you?" the way she said it made me blush.

"I don't know. At least straws don't make jokes that almost give me heart attacks." I laugh. She doesn't look very happy. Before I can apologize for my respond to her, she kisses me. She has never given me this kind of kiss. It feels so, so magical. I can barely describe it. The way she opens her mouth and kisses me so urgent with her soft thick lips. I don't even have a chance to kiss her back before she backs away again.

Wait was this kiss only a few seconds? It felt like hours. I need this kind of kiss again.

"A straw can't do that, can it?" she teases. She knows she kissed me perfectly. She knows I want more right now. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. Now I'm only desperate for more. But then she smiles and says: "I'm sorry, do you forgive me?"

"Only if I can get a hug." I say. She comes closer, wraps her hands around my body and rests her head on my chest. Then I grab her legs fast. I carry her in my arms and she gasps. I walk fast towards the door which leads to my pool.

"What are you doing?" she asks with curiosity. After a second she notices what I'm planning to do.

"Bose no." she says and laughs a little. Suddenly I jump into the pool with Chapa in my arms. We're both still wearing our clothes.

"If you were someone else I would've ripped your head of." she says.

"I know princess. I'm lucky to be me I guess." I say. Her wet hair looks so cute right now.

"Besides you wanted to swim this morning right?" I grin. She rolls her eyes and smiles.

Chapa POV:

We swam a few laps around the pool, with our clothes on. When I step out of the pool, I feel frozen. It's so cold with full, wet clothes on. Bose notices and grabs a towel from the wall for me.

"Here you go." he says. He wraps the towel tight around my body and hugs me from behind to keep me warm. And it's working.

"I love your pool." I say.

"I love you." Bose whispers in my ear from behind.

He makes me blush, smile and laugh all the time.
I always forget about all my family and phone drama when I'm with Bose.

Bose, Miles and Mika don't know about it. Bose knows a little bit about my situation at home, but he doesn't know the reason why I left and what happened to me, and I told him I don't want to talk about it. He told me I can always tell him everything, and I know I can. But this is something I'd like to keep for myself.

We walk back to his bedroom and he lets go of me.
"Wait here." he says. He walks up to his laundry room and when he comes back he's holding some of my clothes.

"Here are your clothes." he smiles.

"Thank you." I reply.

"You can take a shower while I'm making breakfast. Do you want anything?" he asks.

"Yes." I say.

"Okay good, I'll make some eggs for us." he smiles. His dimples are so cute.

It's now 9:00 AM. We have to be at S.W.A.G. at 11:00 AM so we got time. I want to fight more criminals. We've only had like four official missions.

I walk up to the kitchen. I see Bose making breakfast for us.

"Has this always been your life?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" he says.

"Well, you have your own kitchen, bathroom, dining room and bedroom. You're all alone." I say.

"I have you." he says.

"You know what I mean. Were you also living like this before I came here?" I say.

"Yes, why?" he says.

"Well, you had no one to talk to, you say your mom and stepdad never spent time with you, and you basically have your own house for yourself. Don't you feel lonely?"

"Sometimes yes... but not anymore. And that's why you are my favorite person. You give me attention, you listen to me when I talk, you care about me more than anyone ever did. You know, when I met you for the first time, I already fell in love with you. The way you made eye-contact with me was magical. And when you started talking I couldn't get your voice out of my head. I never thought a girl like you would choose to be with me. I still can't believe it to be honest, you are way too good for me. And the way I treated you yesterday was wrong and stupid. Literally every inch of you makes me fall in love. Every day I love you more and more." he says. I love him so much, he keeps confessing his love to me and I will never ever get tired of it.