Prologue.

Irene why?!  You keep having an Affair with me for the last 6 Months and now your telling me that you have a Husband?! And omygosh irene!! 10 Years na kayo!! Why huh?!!! Bakit ako pa!!! The young Girl Said while Crying and Kneeling on the ground.........

"S-sam pls let's talk properly i didn't meant to hide it from you sasabihin ko naman  talaga dapat e-eh kasi ayaw kitang masaktan..."

"Well look what have you done to me irene! Sobra pa sa sakit yang ginawa mo!!"

"I-im realy sorry pls gagawin ko lahat, hihiwalayan ko siya pls Sam i just want to be with you!"

"Are you out of your mind irene?!! Naging kabit na ko tapos sasaktan mo pa yung asawa mong inusente at mahal na mahal ka ha?!"

"Iloveyou Sam pls let me fix this" the Woman said.

"Stop irene ayoko na! Ill be leaving! Be happy with your Man irene iloveyou but it hurts im tired." The young girl walked pass the woman and enter her car.

"L-love im sorry for what i did. I ope i  see you again, and i hope when we meet again at The Right Time, you'll  forgive me im sorry always remember that iloveyou so much and i'm glad that we've been couples ecen though in the shortest time. I'm realy sorry i love you." The woman sadly said while she's crying mess..

Hii Everyone! Goodmorning/Goodafternoon/Goodevening. I hope you all are doing well and i hope you support me on this story! Its my first time writing a story, hope you guys like it!! Ill try my best  to update every week end or every other day! Sorry for the Gramatical Errors dearrrr

This story is just fictional based on my imagenations hope youu like it i will publish the 1st Chapter later! Have a nice day everyone!