Their Night...

SAMANTHA'S POV.

I realy didn't go home.
Cause my plan for tonight is to have fun and maybe talk to Ms. Irene about what i felt? Or something.

I realy had a crush on her since Highschool. Im a hudge fan of her and Ms. Imee her sister.
The first time that Cath told me that Ms. Irene will be our teacher i realy can't believe her.

Like you know who would think that Irene Remualdez Marcos will be a teacher? She's a Marcos Bruhhh

The first time i layd my eyes on her, i rwaly felt something. Something different that i never felt before.
It's like i had ate some butterflies. And the butterflies are circulating in my stomach.

Her Beautiful eyes, her smile that's like a bunny? Every thing about her is so just so perfect.

While im day dreami'n about her, i heard foot steps Going on my direction so i rushly go inside of my car then see who's laughing drunkly here at the parking lot.

They are talking and guess what? It's Ms. Irene and Ms. Dawn, and that girl earlier holding a letchon.

I just waited for Ms. Dawn and Ms. Letchon Lady to get inside their Car so i could go to Ms. Irene

A few minute's later Ms. Dawn and the Letchon Lady
Finaly left so i get my chance to go with Ms. Irene.

"Hi Ms!!" I said.

"Oh gosh who's that!!" She surprisingly said with a bit high tone.

"Hala You don't know me na agad Ms. Irene? Sa ganda kong itohh? Hahah"i jokingly said to her then giggled.

"Ms. Lim! Akala ko ba umuwi kana? We have classes tommorow Young Girl." She said.

"Eh Ms. Maam im bored. Nih hindi nga po ako nalasing, eh" i said.

" so? Why did you stay here ha? Baka may mangyari pa sayo jaan!"she worriedly said(omyghad author concerned sya sakin!) (Feeling ka nanaman?-au)

"Ah eh hinintay po kita, i wan't to invite you po sana? Let's go to the beach?"i asked her smiling.

"Huh? It's late already Ms. Lim, it's currently 10:49 in the evening"she said.

" Pleasee? I realy need someone now Ms. Irene pleasee??" I pleaded her.

IRENE'S POV

This girl is realy naughty gosh. I don't have a choice, nd i realy want to get along with her anyways.

"Pleasee Ms. Irene?" She pleased again.

"Ok fine, Now lng huh? And mabilis lng. We have classes tommorow Ms. Lim" i agreed to her.

"Yeheyy thankyou Ms. Irene!" She suddenly hugged me, oh gshhhh.

"Opps sorry Ms. Irene nadala lng po! Mwheheheh" she said..

"Oh no it's ok, and don't be to formal na just Call me Irene ok? Wala tayo sa school." I said.

" ahm ok M- irene Samantha na lng din po or kahit anong gusto mo wag lng last name! Hahaha" she said smiling( shes so cute)- in my mind. (Wowerz inlove si Mother)-au.C

Were now on ths Car and She was the onw who's driving, gosh this kid is surely a Billionaire. An Black Huracan Lamborgihini? And her? Oh rich rich...

" Hey Irene? I know im Hot stop stairing baka matunaw na ako nyan" She said then laughed.

That's when i realized that im realy stairing at her gosh" uhm sorry just keep on driving Samantha" i said and look in a different direction.

She hummed " Are you in to Girl's?" She asked out of know where.