Confession?

IRENE'S POV.
Our class start's normaly,but somethings realy different.

Do i lost mood beacause of my husband or i'm just realy tired? I didn't even talked to Sammy earlier.

Oh shoot i didn't even message her. Gosh ok na kami kagabi tapos ngayun hayst..

The first 4 subject has passed so it's our lunch time...

I'm here waiting for my food that i ordered,while i'm checking some of the test papers that i let them write their 2,000 words of essay about orchestra and many Different Instrument's.

I'm just checking every paper when suddenly someone entered the room,i realy thought that that's my orrder already but nope, i look at the person who entered the room and it's...........

"Ms. Lim, why are you still here? It's lunch time already and you have 1/4 hours left before the last 8 subject starts." I said.

"Uhm i'm done eating na po Ms. Irene, i'm just not feeling well so i got back here and try to rest." She coldly said.

" ahh is there anything wrong Ms. Lim? You realy look unhappy." I concernly said.

" i'm fine Ms. Irene, uhm can you please? Where here at the University,you don't need to act like you realy Care or even Concern to me." She coldly said

Gosh is she a Cold ice? (Wag kang anue jan mii may mainit ba na ice huh? Myghad...)

" oh oum what do you mean by that Ms. Lim?" I asked.

"What i mean is stop being so concern to me, you know that means a lot to me. Every word every care that you are showing to me makes me feel like you care about me morethan a student. Your giving me Mixed signals you know?!" She frustrately said.

I-i she??

"What are you talking about Sam?!" I said with a high tone.

"Ofcource yoi don't know what i'm talking about. Kasi manhid ka! I'm giving you signs that i realy realy do love you pero ano?! You just ignored me like other people do! You ignored my feelings, my presence, my Efforts. My time for you. Everything!" She said and trying not to let out any drop of her tears.

" u-uhm w-hat do you m-mean  y-you love me? S-samantha??" I asked trying not to utter avery words that i'm saying.

"You know what? Let's just talk about this later please. Ang hirap ipaintindi sayo." She coldly said while wiping her tears away.

She just sat on her chair like nothings happened.
After that her co-students/classmates are entering inside the room one by one.

There class Goes by silently,normally,and focusly.
No one between the two beautiful ladies  dare talk  after what happened earlier and just wait after their class ends.-Author C.

Fast Forward.....
The class ends and it's just the two of them inside the classroom.

"So now tell me. What do you mean about earlier." I seriously said to her.

"Hindi mo ba talaga napapansin?" She asked.

"Pansin ang alin? Just tell me directly Sam." I said.

" that i liked you ok?!" She said.

"M-me? You l-liked me??" I utter.

"Yes i do! No not just liked you. I love you! Since then. Since the first day i laid my eyes on you until now. Nothing changed. I love everything about you,your beautiful,kind,talented,intelligent. Everything is so just perfect on you. Pointy nose, kissable lips, bunny teeth, perfect smile? Everything. I realy loved you since then, i keep on making time with you cause i like you. I want  to be you girl and i to be your girl. I-i just love you so much irene. You a Girl that everybody would be dying just to have you." She said

Every single word that she's saying made me feel so special but i-i know for myself that this is wrong. But my heart keeps telling me that shes the one that i wan't.

"I-i uhm you know that that's wrong right? I'm your professor  and your my student Samantha." I seriously said.

"Yes i know. That's why i hate my self for being so inlove with you. This feeling. Ah sht ayoko na. I-i just love you so much Irene." She said.

After she said that she hugs me then push me on the wall. She started kissing me but i pushed her.

" what the hell samantha?!!" I quickly slap her.

"A-ahm. I'm so sorry i-i didn't meant to n-nadala lng ako i'm sorry" she try not to utter every single word that shes saying.

" i-im sorry too i didn't mean to slap you i'm s-sorry" i was about to touch her face when she moved away.

"Maybe i-i'm just ah. I-m sorry Ms. Irene,just forget everything i told you maybe i'll just move on yeah. I'm realy sorry." She went out of the room as fast as she could.

"W-wait Ms. Lim!!!" I ran after her..

But i was to late, she already left.

Ang tnga mo irene!! She fcking confess to you already. The girl that you want already confess to you!! Pero what did you do? You fcking slap her without even listening to her. So what will happen now?! She just said that she will just move you on beacause of what you did irene!! Ang tnga tnga mo!! Arghhh!!- in irene's mind.

SAMANTHA'S POV.
I'm here at my room.
Thinking about what i did and happened earlier. I'm so fcking stupid gosh. Why did i fcking kissed her?!
Shes right. Shes my professor and i'm her student.

I dont want to over think that she don't liked me back but her actions are telling me to just move on on her.
It fcking hurts me a lot.

This will be more difficult to me beacause i will always see her everyday. I can't skip class or even Go to different school. In just 3 months i'm already graduate. so just a little bit more of semester this nightmare of mine will be gona.

But in that 3 months i'll keep on seeing her. How can i avoid her?! Shes my adviser gosh. Plus the educational tour is up coming. I'm gonna be with her?!

Gosh i'll just stop thinking about what happened yeah. Just sleep Samantha Nicole lim ano ba kanina mo pa kinakausap sarili mo............

Hi readers Goodmorning,Goodafternoon, Goodevening

Sorry for every grammatical errors happening in this story, hope you guys support me and this story.

Dont Forget To Follow and Vote in This Story and Comment if you have suggestion's or questions about this story thankyou....

Pls Follow My Account's:

RA(fb) account:Jialyn Ambrocio
RP(fb) account:Cathy Araneta/josefalynaraneta
IG account:Cathy Araneta/josefalyn
Tiktok account:josefalyn_12

Hola readers! Sorry for not updating this days hmm? I'm healing from what happened to me and i'm suffering from my anxiety again Hshshsh. But i'll try  to update tommorow everyone!!hahabaan ko na tommorow pag di ako sinumpong ng katamaran Hahaha enjoy reading everyonee i love you all mwah mwahhh♡♡♡