Educational Tour.

SAMANTHA'S POV.
It's been a long week since the day i accidentaly Confess  on her, it's been oum hard for me. But in that long week we cut off our communication, no more long talks or chika. Well i admit that i'm already accepting the fact that i don't have a chance on her.

Enough drama it's our educational tour today and i'm already preparing my stuff.

Fast Forward.

I'm already here infront of the bus and just waiting for Cathy to arive. I want her to be my seat mate cause the tour guide explained that when whos with you at the Bus  will be your partner on the tour.

Shes realy Makupad i know.

"Everyone Fall in line!!"gosh ang aga aga naninira ng araw. Kung hindi ko lng toh naging adviser masasapak ko na toh.

We followed what she says and kung minamalas ka nga naman. Magkatabi kami gosh!! The arangement of the sit kasi is Alphabeticaly ordered. She's M and i'm L.

Oh no,this is gonna be the worst Educational tour that i've been in to.

We all went inside the bus and sit on our dedicated chair.

I'm infront and on the window side of the bus cause mas sanay ako dun and i she's not here pa kasi shes still counting and checking all of us if we're already complete so we can go to our first destination na.....

While waiting i just wore my Headphone and play a song that's in my play list.

Suddenly hear a loud voise"Everyone attention!! We're already complete so get ready on our first deastination." Ang ingay naman netong adviser namin kahit naka loudspeaker na headphone ko rinig na rinig parun boses nya gosh..

She sat beside me so i moved a little, and the bus driver start to drive......

I'm just silently eating some chips while watching tiktok video's here at my sit when someone took off my headphone..

"Uhm what do you think your doing Ms. Irene?" I coldly said.

She hummed and said" ahh here take this." She handed me a Not that big of a box..

" uhm what is this??" I seriously asked her.

She looks at me and say" oum peace offering. Open it and later mo na lng buksan yung letter ha pagsinabi ko na." She said.

I opened it and shocked what's in it.

It's a limmited edition handbag from Luixvitton and a Diamond set of accessories. Theres a Diamond Necklace ,Diamond Ring, Diamond bracelate and a Diamond Earings..

Goshh is this for real?!?!

"D-don't you like it? U-uhm sorry yan lng kasi nabili ko ehh the stores are closed already last night and that' the only available thing that i could find last night so uh-" she said but i cutted her off..

I hold her hand and said "hey hey hey Ms. Irene this is to much ok? And i don't realy like it." I said...

" y-you don't? Oh oum i'm s-sorry" she was about to cry omyy how cute..

" i don't. Cause i realy realy realy loved it so much!" I said then hugs her..

"Realyy??? I'm glad that you liked it sammyy sorry ulit. I didn't meant to slap you last week." She sincerly said.

" oh no it's ok and i'm sorry too." I said and hold her hand.

" bati na tayo huh? I'm realy sorry talaga." She said then smiled at me.

"  yes ofcource bati na tayo" i said and smiled at her also.

" and uhm i have something to say later kaya don't open the letter inside that box muna po" she said.