Ms. I

Hi My name is Irene Marcos. I have a husband who named greggy araneta he is a busy man, when i say busy? His totally busy. I don't use my husband's last name cause i realy want to let everyone know that im a marcos. But not as in the whole world ha? Well im a private person back then until my brother won as the president of the philippine.

As her sister im happy for him and also to my sister the Best Senadora They call "super ate imee" they are different for what i am. They are a politician like our father and me?  Im leaving my bored and tyring private life.....

Im so happy that my husband finaly agree for me being a teachet. Cause i realy want to teach other Kids music l play like orchestra music,band music, classic ones etc.

It's my first day being a teacher so it's making me sweat. Early in the morning i woke up just to get ready and prepare all of the staff's i need  so i dont need to rush later..

Im currently driving on the way to school and i feel something weird on me? Like im so excited to go there and someone is there that im going to love? I dont know but hopefully this feeling will end right now.

I went out of my car then got inside of the university cause i maybe late, i dont want that to happen on my first day duh.....

When i went to our classroom i saw everyone doing there own activities but there is a gurl that realy cought my attention. She's beautiful, cute,clear skin,hey pretty blue eyes can't get out of my mind. She's looking at me and i can feel  her eye contact on me.

It's a little bit too weird cause there is awkwardness happening. So while this girl is day dreaming about me i approached her and just........

" Hey Ms? Are you done day dreaming about me?? Cause if your done  stop stairing at me and let us start this lesson's now at may introduction pang magaganap while doing your lecture's ok?" I said to her but she just nooded. Well i bet she will be a good  student for me.

While they doing there lecture's im calling there last name one by one.

" Ms. Lim?" I half shouted cause  maybe she can't hear it who ever is this girl???

" Here maam" a beautiful young lady shouted back to me.

Owh she's Ms. Lim  the girl who day dreamed about me

" ah Ms. Lim can you introduce your self here?" I said.

"Sure Ms. Marcos " she stood up and fic her things before going at the front of the classroom while wearing her Beautiful and inloving eyes. Oh gosh what am i saying? Hahaha.

Samatha's POV

im not talking to here or even say a word gosh bat ba kasi ang cute netuh. Kung hindi lng to cute ehhh.

I just stood up, smiled. I look at her before i introduce my self in this whole fucking room.

When she then looked at me waiting for my  introduction i think....

" hello everyone i am Samantha Nicole Lim, a daughter of a well known bussiness  CEO. Well most of you know me as the Youngest CEO and multi billionaire in the philippines. Im 23 years old turning 24, im a bisexual girl and doesn't have girlfriend or boy friend."

" i dont have a favorite subject cause im good at all of them, i am a academic achiever, athlete of the year,Youth coordinator,and a president here in RVS achiever university for alnost 6 years now." I added

"My motto in life is from the Former first lady of the philippine's and the current senator of the philippine's.
"Mas malawak ang langit kesa sa lupa, mas maraming solusyon kesa sa problema, thankyou everyone and hopefully that we get to all know each other's..." i said
While looking at Ms.Irene cause i know she's in shook for what ive said Hahaha

She know's that im talking about her mother and her sister senator Imee.

While im listening to my other classmates to be finish doing the introduction etc. Ms. Irene suddenly spoke.

"You can all go to the cafeteria, make sure no one in this class will get in trouble, you have your 1hour and 30 minutes break you can go now byee" she said..

Gosh where should i go? Cathy left me here all of them is not here anymore. Only me and our Advicer/ music teacher. Ackk! What is this feeling?! She's looking at me earlier and i dont know what to do i feel like i like it when she's looking at me oh god pls don't tell me im inlove again with her?!

It can't be yari ako kay sandro netoh. Yeah Sandro is my bestfriend for a long time, he know that ive been inlove with her tita for a long time pero tumigil yun nung umalis na ko dito, nag promise ako may sandro na hindi na mauulit cause ive move on, pero ano toh?! Im fucking shivering right now cause i know Ms. Irene is looking at me fuck why am i talking to my self?!

" Hey Are you ok Dear? What's happening to you?" Someone said while laughing and giggle's oh gosh she's beautiful has a coffebrown curly bouncy hair.

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening to all readers

That's it for today later again i love you all guyz dont forget to vote and follow me. And comment if you guyz have question's or suggestion's thankyouu i love you all  hoep you support this story of mine mwah mwah take care always my dear's♡🥀

Please Follow my

RA (fb) account:Jialyn Ambrocio

RP (fb) account:Cathy Araneta

IG acount: Cathy Araneta/josefalynaraneta

Tiktok account:josefalyn_12

Thankyou in advanced💐