Introduction.

Hi im Samantha Nicole Lim, a daughter of the CEO at the Lim's Company, but sad to say my Mom and Dad past away 3 years from now so in now the New CEO, and not just an normal CEO but the younger and inteligent one well i can say i got it from my mom and dad...

Being the younger billioner,CEO at the same time a Collage student, my strand is HUMSS and taking the course of Political Science well it's my dream to be a political lawyer someday...

It is hard for me to handle this on my own but luckyly i have my supportive bestfriend "Cathy" she's just like me good at accademic and ofcource Beautiful Hahaha
Well gotta go we're on our way on our classroom gosh another year of hardwork i guess......

Hey Samantha Nicole Lim! -i kinda shouted at he

Not to loud Maria Catherine Reyes. -she seriously said

Ops im sorry labss Hahaha -i teased her cause shes cute like that

Shut it sam come let's go we're going to meet a new teacher Hahahaha -she excitedly said

Oh for God damn sake Cathy malamang bagong teacher makikilala natin new teacher alangan naman bumalik tayo ulit ng grade 12 want mo? Ipapabalik agad kita kay Mrs.Gonzaga if you want. -i looked at her directly to her eyes cause she's realy out of her mind right now. Medyo lenlen din kasi.

Ang chissmiss kasi eh maganda sexy and mayaman yung new adviser at the same time Music teacher natin josku - she said to me while smiling like an idiot gosh.

What? Na gay panick ka nanaman Ha??- i rolled my eyes because she's realy annoying me too much

Eto pa chissmiss she's the daughter of our former president and Firstlady Marcos.- she said

Realy? So she's a Marcos? Don't tell me si Ms.I yan
- i asked worriedly but excited cause she's my crush since im.in Highschool years oh gosh it cannot be her.

Well you said it right that's ger so come on and hurry up maybe she's there we do not know if she's kind or what. - after she said that we run to our room and sit on the front table.

We're still waiting for her to come we are just having some chit chat's while waiting for Ms.Irene i dont even know if it's Ms. Or Mrs. Well yeah ive been a fan of her but not realy updated cause everybody know's that she's a private person and the quiet one in there family.

After my inner self talking the door suddenly opened and  there she is a beautiful gorgeous looking young Lady she's so freaking Beautiful like gosh? Can i be her Gf?! Omy what am i thinking right?

Third  Person's Point Of View...

While Samantha is Day dreaming about they're new Teacher, she doesn't know that Ms.Irene is looking at her too and currently approaching her now..............

Yan muna today mga love's sorry now lng super busy this day's ehh but i"ll try to make bawi after this busy day's Hope you still support this,

Dont forget to vote and Comment if you have some opinion in this story don't hesitate to tell me love's or chat me in My RP or RA account.

My RA account(fb): Jialyn Ambrocio

My RP account(fb):Cathy Araneta

My IG account: Cathy Araneta /Josefalynaraneta

My tiktok account:josefalyn_12

Sorry for every grammatical error's hope you'll support this firts story of mine have a nice evening every one i love you lotz mwa mwa hope you all take care and be safe always♡🥀