At The Bar...

" I wanna know more about you Ms.Lim"

SAM'S POINT OF VIEW.....

Ahmm you want to know more about me?-i asked her

Oumm yes i loved to. Ah well your my student so you know i just want to know you, i dont know what's this feeling like im curious about you in some way?- she stated without even looking at me.

Oh ahm i am Samantha Nicole Lim Daughter of Raymundo Ryan Lim and Maria Leila Lim . Im 23  years old, collage student,youngest CEO of the Lim's Company,and the Youngest CEO on the whole world Hahaha i must say, i got my intelligentness from my lovely mother.- i said.

She's just listening and smiling while im talking in front of her.

Ahmm i am the president of this whole school since elemtary  days, im known in this school as the Smartygirl that has a crush on Ms.Peque Hahaha.-i said

Her smile at her face fade after i mentioned Ms.Peque.

Ahm let's go? Im pretty tired now next time na lng siguro mag tour here medyo sumakit yung ulo ko and i have so much things to do pa.- she said without looking at me.

Ahm s-sige po take care Ms.Marcos thankyou for your time just tell me po if you need anything or sa mga kaklase ko na lng thankyou po.- i said then left....

I should go to Ms.Peque and have a litle bit of bond with her cause im totally bored right now.

IRENE'S POINT OF VIEW

I dont know what got on me when she mentioned Ms.Peque on our conversation.

Haytss am i jealous?,oh ahm wait why would i? hayst self calmdown na bigla ka lng ok? stop it  she's like your niece already so freaking stop it." here i go again, arguing with my   self.

i didn't meant to be that insensitive earlier. masyado na ba akong na aattach sakanya? what if i distance my self ,muna?   im having a weird feeling right now. do i like her? 

but no i can't gosh irene you have a husband bakit hindi mo masabi kay sam yun?  gosh whats happening to me? im freaking talking to my self. AGAIN

(fastforward) 

im on my way on the university walking on the hallway looking blankly at the students here,im not realy in a mood right now after what happened last day.

i was about to open the classroom door when someone open it first. and yeah it's  sam.

"Good morning Ms.Marcos" she said while smiling, well i cant deny it, her smile made my day.

"Good morning too Ms.Lim" i coldy said to her. 

( ENERIIIII yelo ka bahhh?)

shut up au titingnan ko nga kung susuyuin ako diba?-ms.i 

" let me help you with that ms," she said cause im fixing my Daily Lesson Plans for later's  disscussion.

"Thankyou Ms. Lim"i said. Di na ko tatangi irealy need help.

While fixing things my clumsiness suddenly show up again. Kaya nahulog yung mga paper's hayst irene kalokahan nanaman kasi.

I was about to get the last piece of the paper when Sam get's it too. (So para po silang nasa Teleserye. Nagkatitigan po sila ganurn bastaa kayo na mag imagine)

"A-ay uhm sorry" i said. Mygosh nakakahiya.

"It's totally fine Ms. Irene here po" she hand me the paper's and smile at me.

Oh gosh Ms. Lim wag kang ganyan!

"Thankyou Ms. Lim you can go now." I said to her.

"Your welcome Ms. Irene!" She replied.