Knowing Her.

IRENE'S POINT OF VIEW....
It's now break time i let all of my student's out to eat there lunch,im fixing my staff's cause it is realy messy here when i saw one student is left here.

Owh she's Ms.Lim the youngest CEO?  Can't deny she's beautiful but a little bit weird tho? She's always looking at me in a deep eye, well she is hot doing that, what am i saying right? Hahaha

I dont know what got on me and i just suddenly approach her...

"Hey are you ok dear? What's happening to you??" I said to her

"A-ah eh? Po? Ha?" She said well i guess she's nervous

" i said What's happening to you? Kanina ka pa talon ng talon at paikot ikot jan" i seriously said

" ah true po?" She said

"What?" Im confused  why is she like that.

"False?? Ha eh ano?" She said shievering.

"Haynako ija lutang ka ba? Bawal yan ah" i said while giggling

"Sorry po m-may iniisip lng Ms.Beautiful." which made me feel kilig omgosh bakit ba ganto tama sakin ng batang itoh

" ah ehem bakit andito ka pa? Diba i let you all out for lunch??"i said.

" ah Ms.Beautiful im not hungry and ikaw nga po dapat tanungin ko why are you still here hindi ka pa po kumakain?" She said and looks at me directly

"Ah i was about to eat but i saw you so i approached you" i said to her.

"Ow a beautiful teacher like you po needs to eat at the right time." Gosh her voice ano ba yan.

"Ahm im not realy  hungry na later na siguro" i said

"Well Ms.Beautiful i tell you what? You eat and sasamahan kita sa cafeteria and pag kakain mo ako na mag totour sayo here sa university" she utter smiling.

"Oh great idea sure sige let's go i'll just fix my things." I said and smile back to her.

"Oh good Ms.Beautiful take your time i'll be waiting you" she smiled and go back to her sit  smilling.

Why is she giving me butterflies?! Gosh her smile her voice? Teka nga what's happening to me jusko.

SAMANTHA'S POINT OF VIEW

well i don't know what got on me and i fucking insist to tour her here at the university,well it is ok wala naman akong gagawin after bukas pa naman mga meeting ko.

While waiting for her i fix my thing's and look out for her. I cant help but to stare at her every time.

"Hey Ms.Lim let's go im ready,"she said while looking at me directly. Oh god  don't look at me like that baka ikama kita... ayts sumobra.

"Hey are you just gonna stare at me for the whole day?" She said while giggling.

"Oh ahm sorry sorry Ms.I let's go na po"i said and pull her

We are here at the Cafeteria and she sat on the other side of the table and i followed her i sit on her side and asked her what she want's.

"Hey Ms.I? What would you like to eat? My treat po"i said

"Aw nako ka talaga ah maybe a salad and one sandwhich will be good dear." She said then smile at me.

"Ahm that's it? How about drink's?? Water? Coffee? Juice?" I asked

"A iced coffee will be great, and a water that's it" she said

" oum ok po just wait i'll just order it po" i stated then go buy what she want's.

For me i just bought a coffee i don't actually eat lunch.

Im done ordering so i come close to her and gave her food.

"Here Ms. A salad and a sandwhich"i gave her food.

"And oum ofcource your iced coffee and water Ms."i added

"Oh thankyou Ms.Lim" she said then smile

I watched her eating her food, she is drinking her iced coffee, ho i wish that im the Glass Hahaha just joking.

"Are you just gonna stare at me and not eat?" Oh she's cute her eyebrow is frouning.

Hmm i take a sip of my coffee before answering her.

"I dont eat lunch Ms. Even breakfast i just drink coffee that's it." I coldly say. Well wag munang pahalata na inlove ako sakanya nakakahiya!

"Ikaw babaita ka CEO ka nga para ka namang lutang na ewan pano mag kakalaman yang utak mo kung hindi ka kakain? And isa pa kenlangan mo kumain pano pag nag kasakit ka? May mag aalaga ba sayo? Diba wala? Wala ka ng magulang na mag aalaga sayo, wala ka pang kapatid. At isa pa wala ka rin namang boyfriend na mag babantay sayo." She said,

Ano ba tong babaeng toh? Rapper ba toh? Jusko parang malala pa sa Mommy ko eh well she can be my "Mommy in bed" ohh ahm just joking Hahahaha

"Sorry naman po Ms.Marcos. kumakain lng naman ako pag trip ko opo anoh? And daming sinasabi ah mas malala ka pa kila mommy gosh. And isa pa po Ms.Marcos  wala ho akong plano mag boyfriend ok? Kasi Girlfriend ho ang ganap ko period." I said to her

"Just saying Ms.Lim Hahaha dont be like an tomato heating up right there." She said then laugh. Oh this lady is very cute gosh.

"And your like a bunny who is ready to jump up high after eating" i rolled my eyes,which is not a great idea at all.

"Hm. Dont you dare roll your eyes over me like that sweetie. Or i will make you roll your eyes in pleasure everyday hmm?" She seriously say, that's the reason i flinched.

" ah e-eh w-what are you saying Ms? Gosh lower your voice where at school dont you know? And im your student omy ka h-hahaha" i uttered.

"Owh dear im just joking, dont take it seriously baka himatayin kana jan at your realy pale Hshsh" she come close to me

"But if you want to we can do  it" gosh this lady.

" Ms.I hurry up at  para maka pag libot na tayo"removing my eye contact on her

"Opss soreyy ok Ms.Lim let's go now" she pulled me up to my chair and we freaking run to go out of the cafeteria.

" hey kalma dun tayo sa parang garden oh"i said and pull her hand and go to the nearest bench here.

"Wow ang cutee naman netuhh take a picture hurry!" She's talking about the pick and while flower with a rabbit holding it. It looks like her.

I took a picture of her while she's touching the little rabbit's and shes smilling non stop. Shes so cute.

"Ms. Irene Smile!" I said and she follow what ive said.

" hey let's go boredom is sucking me to death. Let's go there oh let's sit there ang cute ng turtle" gosh this lasy is pulling me every time.

         "I wanna know more about you Ms.Lim"

Hi readers Goodmorning,Goodafternoon, Goodevening

Sorry for every grammatical errors happening in this story, hope you guys support me and this story.

Dont Forget To Follow and Vote in This Story and Comment if you have suggestion's or questions about this story thankyou....

Pls Follow My Account's:

RA(fb) account:Jialyn Ambrocio
RP(fb) account:Cathy Araneta/josefalynaraneta
IG account:Cathy Araneta/josefalyn
Tiktok account:josefalyn_12