What a long day.

SAMANTHA'S POV.
I'm already here at the Bus cause i felt  so dizzy after what me and Ma'am rea did.

(Nag gala sila oo wag kayong anue jern..)au-C

While i'm using my phone here scrolling on my phone,i suddenly remember what happened earlier, am i jealous to Ms. Irene and  that flirt Fuentes???

Gosh i'm not why would i be jealous? Sipsip lng naman sya sa mga teacher yuck...

While i'm talking to my self i felt someone sit beside me and ofcource it's Ms. Irene, i just ignore her and justfocus my attention on the bus Window.

IRENE'S POV.
What's up with this girl? Gosh di namamansin porket nakausap lng yung Ma'am Rea na yun tsk.

I tapped her shoulder. "Hey why are you ignoring me huh?! What did i do lovelove?" I pouted then holds her hand.

She immediently take my hand off her hand," don't touch me nga. Dun kana sa fuentes na yun yuck." Then gets her bag to get an alcohol

She spray it on her hands, and she pulled my hand and put some of her alcohol too.

Hayst this girl talaga wala naman akong ginawa ehhh.

I giggled "whyy are you jealous lovelove? mwhehehe" i cupped her face,but she just looks at me with no emotions.

She took off my hand on her face then gets her pillow and just look at the window.

Ahh ganun ah? Wait lng..

"Cathy can i Borrow your blanket there? Nilalamig kasi si Sam eh" i said.

SAMANTHA'S POV.
what the? Hindi naman ako nilalamig tsk, ano nanamang balak netoh.

She gets the blanket and put it on our bodies"be ready baby" she then smiled at me.

Shit this is not going to happen here?! In the bus?! No way!

WARNING❗❗❗ FOR OPEN MINDED ONLY WAG KAYONG MAKULIT JAN. SKIP THIS PART IF SENSITIVE KAYO SA MGA GANITO, DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY HA?! FICTION LNG HO, FICTION❗❗❗(di ho ako galit, badtrip lng i love you all)

She roam her hands down to my mini pencil skirt, "h-hey Ms. Irene what u-ugh are you doing?!" I said while helping my self not to make any noise.

"Shh baby you'll like this mwheheh" she kissed my lips and suddenly enter her two fingers at my c*it

Fuck this shit, luckily their busy, and the others are sleeping." U-ughhh slowly Ms. Irene p-pls it is my f-first time ughhhh"  i said trying to not tear up because it realy hurts my shit ahhh!!.

She move a little bit faster than before while me i keep silently moaning this is so hard ughhh, yari talaga sakin toh mamaya!

"H-hey pls tama na m-masakit na ughhhhhmmm" she didn't bother to listen to me instead she added one more finger, which causes me to moan realy loud "ughhhhhhhmmmmm!!" I moaned.

Gosh kinabahan ako huhuh buti na lng tulog mantika sila, lord help me huhuhuh

She just giggled and move realy fast and thrust deeper,i just moaned her name none stop

" hm realy tight sammybear huh" she smirked then massage my boobies..

I just rolled my eyes on her" ughh f-fuck whats that p-parang may lalabas ughhh"i whispered,

Instead of telling me what was that she just giggled and say "Opps it seems that my baby is going to cum already, just let it out baby" she said

"U-ughh yes uhm fuck me Mommyyy ughhh"i didn't know what i'm saying i'm losing my mind right now omyy!!