Someone's Jealous...

SAMANTHA'S POV

I woke up at exact 5:00 am withour anyone beside me, where's irene??

I just Ate breakfast and got dressed, while i'm scrolling on my cellphone since my class strats at 8:00 am pa nalam, 1 notification pop up on my phone screen. And it's from irene

From Ms. Beautiful,
Hiii Sammy Goodmorning! Eat your breakfast na huh. Sorry i didn't wake you up earlier, i needed to go here at school early i have meeting pa with Ms. Moral.

Ohh i thought she forgot to update me.

To Ms. Beautiful,
Oum Goodmorning Rinyy, it's fine take care and eat your breakfast also huh? I'll get going to.

From Ms. Beautiful,
Ok Sammyy Take care! Mag ingat sa pag dadrive huh? Bye bye See you at Class later!

After she catted me that i just smiled! Hahaha so i just heart ger message and say "Take Care to My Bunny!"

( ayurn Pa Check po ng Label!!)-au.C

Fast Forward............

I'm already here at the University and as usuall many of the studen't are waiting for me and greeting "Goodmorning Ms. Press"

I just gave them a wide genuine Smile....

I'm looking for My Riny but i guess she's busy.

(Maka My Riny naman si bading kala mo kanya talaga)-au.C

While walking a familliar face caught my eye,
And it's...........

"Ms. Imee???" I asked curiously.

"Hello there Beautiful yes i'm Imee Remualdez Marcos,and you?" She introduce her self.

Gosh im shievering," oum hello po! I'm a fan if you Ms. Imee! And i'm the student of your Sister po" i said.

" oh realy? Your so beautiful sweetie" she said..

Ackkk i'm blushingg huhuh self kalma!
"Uhm why are you here po? Do you need help po ba here? Baka di mo po.kasi kabisado dito." I asked her.

" oum well yeah i realy need help to find My sister," she said while smiling,

Why can you be just that beautiful Ms.?

"Oh sakto po that's where i'm going. Sabay na po tayo" i offered her.

" realy? Thankyou!" She said and i just smile on her.

While we're walking she asked me that how long have been i become a fan of her.

"So Sweetie how long?" She asked again.

"8 years and uhm 9 months to be exact Ms. Imee"i answerd.

"Oh myghad Realyy?! Almost 9 years?? Grabe naman yun!" She said surprisingly

" well you are indeed realy beautiful Ms. Imee,lalo na sa personal" i said then Laugh.

"Am i?" She giggle"your more beautiful Ms.?" She said and i guess she's asking for my name.

" oh yeah i forgot! My name is Samantha Nicole Lim po" i answered.

"Oh myy yiur the daughter of the Well known CEO right? And the youngest Billionaire and CEO of the Lim's Company aren't you???" She said, she seems realy shock.

"Oh well yes po ako nga" i said then laugh.

"Can't believe that a Lim is a Fan of me for almost nine freaking years. She said then giggled.

Ang bungisngis she's super Cute!

While we're having a chit chat we finaly arive at Ms. Irene's Room.

Oh btw it's 7:00 am so we only have 1 hr before the class starts.