Chapter-2 Brother..

At jeon's
Mrs jeon- Why are they not picking up calls....its already so late....

She said and looked at the clock ...it was 11:42

Mr jeon-Tae is also not picking up calls.

They were so worried.
First of all taehyung was pregnant and secondly jeongguk will never be this late he always returns home by 10 even if he takes taehyung with him..

Mr jeon called namjoon.
Namjoon is a police officer and a gud frnd of mr jeon..He will surely help...

Mr jeon told namjoon everything who told them to come station.

They both reached station...It was almost 12 by now...

Namjoon- When did they left?

Mr jeon-Around 8

Namjoon-Okay...we will try to track their mobile phones...

He tried tracking jeongguk's phn but it failed...He then tried to track taehyung and it worked..

Namjoon-It is showing a location in.....Middle of a forest?

Mr jeon-what? what are they doing there?

Namjoon-its fine dont panic....lets go there and bring them...

They all settled in car namjoon took one more officer with him.

Soon they reached there and saw two cars crashed with each other one is jeongguk's and other is unfamiliar...

They all got off from the car...The rain was stopped by now....

seeing jeongguk's car mrs jeon forgot how to breathe...Tears started gathering in her eyes...Mr jeon tried to calm her down..

Namjoon told the officer to hold the torch and told him to not let mr and mrs jeon come near the cars...to which the officer nodded...

Mrs jeon-please...please be safe my ggukie...
(She kept praying while looking at jeongguk's car from far..)

Namjoon opened the car door of jeongguk's with much difficulties and there he saw....

Jeongguk on top of taehyung...
Taehyung was unconcious only his palms which were holding jeongguk's shirt were scratched a bit...

But jeongguk.....

His back was full of blood and piece of glasses...Blood coming from his mouth and nose...

It looked like he only tried to protect taehyung not himself....

Namjoom looked at the whole car and saw jeongguk's phone...he tried to open it but it was switch of or maybe broken...it also had many scratches.....

He let both them in the car and went to other car he opened the car's door and saw Some drunk boy lying unconcious or maybe dead...alchohol bottles crashed,cigarettes...and many more things...

He only shook his head in disappointment and told his officer to take mr and mrs jeon to seoul hospital..

The officer nodded and took them inside the car.

Mr jeon- Namjoon atleast tell us how are they.....

Namjoon-Just go...u will know soon....

They left and namjoon called ambulance...

He called two ambulance one for jeongguk and taehyung and other for the boys....

When he reached hospital he saw mr and mrs jeon sitting on chair They immediately stood up after seeing him but the thing came from behind namjoon made mrs jeon scream and cry loudly....