Chapter-4 Help...

Jungkook-(widens his eyes)Oh..um...i-i l-lost it in the a-accident...

Taehyung-B-But i didn't lost mine How did you lost yours....

Jungkook-I just lost it...Now What do you want me to do...Go back in that car search for it?
(He asks in a little irritated voice)

Taehyung-(looke down and slowly whispers) But it was our wedding ring...

Jungkook-(Rolls his Eyes) So----

He was cut off when mr jeon and mrs jeon entered.

Mrs Jeon-Taehyungie...How are you feeling?
(She asked and sat on the other side of the bed beside taehyung)

Taehyung-I am feeling gud mom...b-But...ggukie lost his wedding ring in the accident can-can we get a new one same like this one ....
(He asked and looked at mrs jeon with hopeful eyes but turns his head towards mr jeon as he said....)

Mr jeon-Sure...We will get a same one....

Hearing this taehyung smiled brightly...

Mrs jeon-Jung---Jeonggukie....
Come out for a second....me and your dad wants to talk to you...

Jungkook nods and gets up from bed heading towards door but taehyung held his wrist tightly.

Taehyung looked at mrs jeon and said...

Taehyung-Mom you both can talk here also...Please i dont want him to go...

Mrs jeon-Oh honey dont worry....We are just taking him outside...No need to be scared okay?

Taehyung-(looks at jungkook but he was not looking at him)

He slowly released his wrist and jungkook quickly went out.

Mr and Mrs jeon also followed him closing the door leaving a worried taehyung.

Mrs jeon-(Goes towards jungkook and holds his hands) Kookie....You are doing great thing....I am so proud of you...You are taking care of your brother's husband and his child....You have changed....

Jungkook-I am only doing this for hyung....I.Will.Never.Treat.Him.
The.Way.hyung.did.
(He said and gritted his teeths)

Mr jeon-Do whatever you want to but we dont want a single drop of tears in his eyes.
(Mr jeon said with a stern voice making jungkook roll his eyes)

Jungkook-yeah yeah...and i will not wear any ring.

Mrs jeon-Baby Please...You have to...We will make a new one same as taehyung's....We are not taking off the ring from jeongguk's hand because....He needs his husband's souvenir...

Jungkook-(Only gritted his teeths and goes inside)

Seeing him taehyung immediately sat straight.

Jungkook-I am going somewhere i'll be back after sometime...

Taehyung-(Frowns) No you will not go anywhere...You are hurt i wont let you go...Come here..
(He said and spreaded his arms for Cuddles)

Jungkook-You---I will go....Bye..

And he opened the door go but stopped on his tracks seeing mrs jeon holding a food tray in her hands.

Mrs.jeon- You will not go anywhere leaving him...we told you...Its only for 9 months...Tolerate it...please...
(She whispered to him in a low voice)

Jungkook-(Takes a deep breath) Fine...

He took the food tray giving it to taehyung.

Taehyung-(Takes food tray) You wont go right?