Chapter-13 Memories

"Taehyung I am leaving."
Jungkook says as He lightly taps Taehyung's shoulder.
Taehyung who was in deep sleep opens His eyes slowly adjusting them in the light as He looks over at Jungkook who was all ready in His formals.
"L-Leaving? But Wait I will cook breakfast."
He hurriedly says as He sits up on the bed stepping down on the floor.
"It's fine i'll eat outside."
Jungkook replies shortly.
"But Bunny I'll cook fastly I promise Just wait a bit Dont go empty stomach."
He states as He follows Jungkook who went out of the room.
"I am getting Late."
The male replies going down.

"Baby I wil cut some fruits Okay Have them Come Sit Fast."
Taehyung says in stern voice as Jungkook find himself standing there analyzing what just happened...Did taehyung really ordered him? That too in a stern way.
Mrs Jeon was sitting on the couch  watches the seen.
Jungkook glances over Her as She rolled her eyes at him.
The male stood there with his wide doe eyes.
"Why would you roll your eyes on me?"
He asks curiously as His lips were jutted out.
Mrs jeon shrugs.
"Just felt like doing so."
"What? Really?"
He asks irritatingly.

"I dont eat papayas."
Jungkook says as He looks at taehyung who came with a glass of juice.
"But You used to eat them whenever I gave you."
He confusingly replies.
Jungkook sighs as He starts to eat.
In the meantime Taehyung runs upstairs fastly brushing his teeth and washing his face running back downstairs.
Jungkook stands up going towards the door as Taehyung follows him behind.
The male takes the car keys opening the main door.
"Bun-Bunny"
The shorter male calls him softly as He turns around facing him.

Taehyung leans towards his husband as He slides one hand around his waist and one cupping his jaw.
"W-What?"
Jungkook stutters as He looks everywhere but taehyung.
"Kiss."
He whispers leaning forward.
"N-No."
Jungkook mumbles turning his head away as He felt heat rush on his face.
"What?"
Taehyung frowns.
"Y-You Haven't brushed your teeth."
The male complaints.
"I have already."
Taehyung replies and grabs His lover's jaw pecking his lips softly.
"Take care Drive safely."
He says Softly caressing Younger's cheek with his thumb.
Jungkook fastly nods His head turning away as He steps out of the Mansion With His red tomato face.

Soon jungkook enters inside the building heading towards his cabin.
He opens His laptop and in no Time He was busy with his work but a knock distracts him as He permits the person outside to come in.
The person entered who was none other than jimin.
Jungkook gazes At Him as Jimin takes His seat infront of jungkook.
"I thought About something."
"What?"
Jungkook asks closing his laptop.
"You Should Tell Taehyung The Truth."
Jimin states.
"And...Why would I do that?"
The younger replies boringly.
"Because I am saying so."
Jimin says as He leans back on his chair.
"And....Who are you?"
He asks Jimin Smiling sweetly at him.
"Jeongguk's Best friend."
"And...Do you think you matter to me?"
"Of course Not but I did mattered to jeongguk."
"Okay So?"
Jungkook says as He yawns.
"Are you dumb?"
"Yeah Cause I got your genes."
..............
"Um..well...I shouldn't have said that...My mother...Anyways."
The tattooed male clarifies coughing slightly.
"Look I just want Taehyung to be happy what do you think Jeongguk wanted to see tears in His lover's eyes? Tell me That One day you have spent with him without making him cry."
Jimin speaks calmly.
Jungkook was at loss of words.
"Look I am trying to do the best."
"I understand But He need to know the truth."
"I can't tell Him right now Mom and Dad Want me to play along Till The baby comes And i think They are right He will be devastated When he will know the truth We dont want anything to happen to the baby And I am sure that's what hyung also wanted."
Jungkook speaks as He points his finger at jimin.
"Now Get lost You are no one to me.
Dont come to me again to Give me your Useless advices."
He completes off and starts doing his works whereas Jimin pokes His cheek with his tongue Walking out the cabin.

Night 7:00pm
Jungkook enters inside the mansion Tiredly as He removes His coat Hanging it on the hook walking inside slumping down on the couch.
"Mom Get me a glass of water please."
He Says a Bit loudly.
"Here."
He takes the glass looking at the person as He was met with Taehyung looking at Him all Smiling softly.
"Does Your cheeks Don't get tired of smiling all day? That too without any reason."
Jungkook mockingly says and drinks water handing The glass back to Taehyung whose smile was now turned into a sulking pout.
"Where is mom?"
The younger asks.
"She went with dad to their friend's Home for dinner and I think they will be staying there for the night."
Taehyung replies as He sits beside Jungkook Grabbing His waist pulling him close To himself Pecking all over his left squishy cheek.

Jungkook glances at Him with His side eye But didn't pushed Him off.
Taehyung after getting no pecks in return bites His lips anxiously before Hugging Jungkook snuggling In His Neck.
"Baby You Know I missed You so much I-I was Feeling So lonely And-And You know today i Cooked all your favourite dishes."
"Really?"
Jungkook asks excitingly Cause Its the food we are talking about.
"Yes."
Taehyung says smiling softly as He fastly looks Up at Jungkook hoping To get some affection.
"That's great I'll go and change my clothes."
Saying so the male tries to remove Taehyung's hand Only To get the grip to tight even more.
"Bunny I-I made Your favourites Give Me a Kiss Why have you been behaving so distant Since the accident day."
Taehyung complaints as He shifts closer suddenly feeling insecure.

"It's nothing Like that You are thinking too much Nonsense I am tired and Hungry So let me eat first then I will deal with you."
The male replies Rubbing his forehead.
"Okay."
Replying slowly Taehyung Once again leans forward pecking Jungkook's Cheek The more He does The more He wants to do it again as He pecks him again and again all over His cheek Near His lips corner as He caresses His Husband's lower lip slowly fidgeting with The piercing.
Jungkook looks at Him.
"You are really clingy."
Taehyung looks at Him Softly squeezing His waist.
"I-I am not..Maybe a little bit."
Jungkook rolls His eyes slightly as He stands Up leaving To his bedroom.
Taehyung watched His disappearing figure with sparkling eyes.

In no time Jungkook was back and Sits on the chair waiting for Taehyung to serve food.
Taehyung Opens the lid of each bowl as The room was soon filled with the aroma of delicious food.
A/N
(Its 3am And i am feeling hungry...again :)))
But Something twitches Inside His heart seeing all the dishes Which were actually Not His favourite But His jeongguk hyung's favourite.
The old memories Knocks Him in the heart as He remembers The time when  He and His hyung used to have dinner Together.
Without even noticing His eyes were already filled with tears as Taehyung served Him the food A drop of tear left His eye.

After a long time...AN UPDATE.
Hihihihi
Hope you'll like it.
Take care bunniees..
Byeeee
Muuuuahhhhh {I know you all missed my muuahhaaasss.}