Chapter-8 Tattoos

Jungkook came back with a plate of fruits in his one hand and milkshake in the other hand.

He sits on the couch beside taehyung And Starts eating fruits while taking a sip of shake.

"B-Bunny.."
Taehyung called out to him in soft voice.

Jungkook looks at him with questioning look.

"Y-Your wallapaper.."
He lowly mumbles.

Mr jeon and Mrs jeon looks at each other in confusion.

"What my wallpaper?"
Jungkook says and Grabs his phone turning it on He slides off the notification and widens His eyes seeing the wallpaper.

He Coughs and keeps his phone on the table And looks at taehyung.

"I-I edited it you know..."
He said.

"But--
Taehyung was cut off when Mrs jeon spoke..

"Oh taehyungie You know jeonggukie love editing pictures right...So he just edited it for fun...Umm...Jeongguk honey show me your wallpaper."

Jungkook Gives her His phone She opens it and looks at the wallpaper She was shocked but didn't said anything and puts the phone back on the table.

"B-But you had our wedding pic as wallpaper why did you removed it..?"
Taehyung asked and looks at jungkook while tilting his head.

Again jungkook was caught off guard.

He cleared his throat before speaking.

'Oh..um...We got into accident right..my phone broke so i...so i...t-told dad to bring me a new one...and When The doctor was treating you I was getting very bored So i just randomly edited it..."
He Says and laughs nervously.

"You were awake before me?"
Taehyung asks.

"Yeah.."
Jungkook replied.

"B-But i am still confused...How did you gained you conscious first when you were the one who protected me...Y-You are also not injured."
He says and looks at everyone in confusion.

"Thats because....Umm...Dad will explain you."
Jungkook says and looks at his dad Helplessly.

"Taehyungie...The doctor said you were so scared because of the accident that it affected your brain..So...So you..you were unconscious for a long time."
Mr jeon tried hard to make sense.

Taehyung nods his head slowly and looks at jungkook Holding onto his arm lightly.

"Bunny but Change your wallpaper You said that it will always be our wedding pic and you will never change it."
He said while looking at jungkook who was chewing on fruits.

Jungkook nods his head in agreement.

Taehyung smiles and looks down Suddenly he remembers something. He looks at mr jeon before saying..

"Dad The ring.."

Mr jeon Looks at him.
"Y-Yeah I will give the order and...It will be here in 5-6 days.."

Taehyung nods his head and looks at jungkook who stands up grabbing His plate going towards Kitchen.

Taehyung stares at him.
He doesn't know why but He somewhere was feeling that there is something wrong with His 'jeongguk'

Jungkook comes back and grabs his phone.

"I am going to my room."
He says before walking towards stairs.

"Wait take me also.."
Taehyung says and stretches his hands towards jungkook.

Jungkook rolled His eyes slightly and Supports taehyung by his shoulders Taking him upstairs.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He Settles Taehyung on the bed and Sits beside him maintaining personal gap.

Taehyung looks at jungkook who was typing something on the phone. He Crawls towards him Getting on his lap.

Jungkook was shocked for a moment. He looks at taehyung with his big doe eyes.

Taehyung Moves more close to him grabbing jungkook's small and delicate waist.

"Bunny."
He huskily whispers while staring at jungkook's beautiful Hazel brown eyes.

Jungkook was too surprised to even react.

Taehyung grabs jungkook's phone putting it aside.

He slowly leans in capturing jungkook's lips.

Jungkook's eyes grew more big.
But When he felt taehyung's soft lips He immediately melted in the kiss.

He kissed him back and slowly wraps His Hands around Taehyung causing Taehyung to smile in between the kiss.

Taehyung kept kissing him..Sucking jungkook's bottom lip.

Taehyung bits jungkook's bottom lip causing him to come back in His senses.

Jungkook opens his eyes and Moves back causing taehyung to whine.

He puts his hand on taehyung's chest stopping him from kissing any further.

He looks at him and saw him eyeing his lips He widens His eyes and carefully pushes Him off so that it wont cause any harm to the baby.

He then hurriedly stands up from the bed.

"I-I am g-going to take shower".
He said while stuttering and ran inside the bathroom.

Leaving a bewildered taehyung behind.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After Sometime jungkook came out looking Hot. water dripping from his hairs. His toned abs Showing beautifully on his milky white skin And His tattoos Oh god His tattoos were look--

'Wait Tattoos....TATTOOS!!!?'

Taehyung immediately sits straight on the bed after he saw jungkook's tattoos Like come on man he clearly remembers That jeongguk Didn't Had a single tattoo on him.

"Ggukie...Y-You have tattoos? I never saw them before...when did you got them?"

And thats How jungkook fucked up again.
He mentally curses at Himself and nervously smiles at taehyung who was looking at him with a frown on his face.

Thats It for now...
Do tell me what you think...
Take care bunnieess...
Byeee
Muuuahhhh....