Chapter-19 Jimin

Jungkook was the first one to wake up
He glances over at Taehyung who was sleeping almost on top of him.
He slightly holds Taehyung's hand removing it from his waist which made Taehyung to stir as He tightens the grip even more.
Jungkook sighs running his fingers through his hairs as He once again tries to remove his grip.
But still the grip was not any loose.
He looks at the clock closing his eyes afterwards.
He pushes Taehyung off himself making him land on other side.
This made Taehyung to open his eyes as He looks at Jungkook who was now sitting on bed.
Getting closer to him Taehyung holds his waist firmly leaning down on his shoulder.
He pulls him more close almost squishing him.
As Jungkook holds his hand in order to free himself.

Taehyung getting ths idea loosens his grip staring up at him.
He leans in pecking his cheeks softly.
While Jungkook widens his eyes and stands up going inside the washroom which only made Taehyung to softly smile at him.
"Why is he behaving like we are newly married that too arrange marriage. "
He mumbles standing up as well as He stretches his limbs going towards closet.
He takes out a pair of loose shirt and black loose pants keeping them on the bed.
He again goes towards closet thinking on what he should pick for Jungkook to wear.
As He was shuffling through the clothes he felt phone ringing.
Looking at the way the sound was coming from He found Jungkook's phone ringing.
He steps towards it holding the phone in his hand he saw the caller id.

"Yugy?...Who is he? Gukkie never told me about any yugy."
He mumbles picking up the phone.
Jungkook who was showering hurriedly finishes off coming out as He heard his phone ringing.
"Hello? "
Taehyung says as The other one didn't said anything.
"Hello? "
He again says.
"H-Hello? Can i talk to Jungkook?"
Yugyeom says feeling nervous As He was sure that it's Taehyung only.
"Yeah He is taking shower I will tell him to call you back.... By the way may i know who you are? "
Taehyung asks as it was the first time he was hearing from this person.
"I-I am Yugye---"
He was about to complete his words when the call ended making him confuse.

Jungkook snatched his phone away from Taehyung making him snap towards him.
"What the hell are you doing? "
Jungkook asks looking at his mobile as He hurriedly cuts off the call.
"Your phone was ringing so I was just asking him who he was because You never told me about any yugy...who is he? "
Taehyung asks scanning Jungkook from head to toe.
"You are looking hot. "
He mumbles under his breath as His eyes scans Jungkook all over His chest down to his abdomen to his pale milky legs and then up to his wet hairs down to his lips.
"That is not the point Don't touch my phone without my permission."
Jungkook says keeping his phone on the table as He messages yugyeom that He will call him later.

"Why not? You said that I can touch your phone."
Taehyung argues back frowning.
"When did i said this shit? "
Jungkook snarls back cocking his brows.
"You did when we first---"
"Look shut up and go take a bath I said what I said stop bothering me. "
Saying so Jungkook takes out his clothes going inside washroom.
Taehyung stood there looking at him.
Jungkook comes out being all ready as He found Taehyung still standing there looking down causing him to mentally sigh.
He approaches him.
"what now? Go get ready. "
He says bending down to his level.
Taehyung without saying anything walks past him going inside washroom.
As Jungkook stepped down in the hall He found mr jeon.
"Did you meet him? "
He asks to which mr jeon nodded.
"I did...Even gave him breakfast."
Saying so He hands over Jungkook the keys.

Jungkook marches towards basement opening the door.
He found someone laying on the ground the food was untouched.
He grabs a chair swinging it as He settles himself on it.
"Look at you now... you were being so fiesty just awhile ago. don't worry Your boyfriend will be here too in sometime. "
He says as The person finally turns looking at him.
"Eat breakfast otherwise you will not be able to tell Taehyung that His jeongguk is dead and all......Right jimin?"
He says poking his cheek with tongue.
Jimin didn't said anything as Jungkook leaves from there.
Entering inside the dining area He found everyone seated on chairs waiting for him to have breakfast.
Jungkook too sits beside Taehyung who quietly started eating.
Jungkook was in middle of eating when his phone rang.

He picks up the call after looking at the caller id.
"Hello? "
"Jungkookie are you free? Wanna come over? "
"Yes yugy i will be there by 7pm. "
Saying so He cuts the call as Taehyung lightly glances over at him.
"W-Where are you going? "
He whispers soflty enough for Jungkook to hear him.
"Yugyeom's place i will back till midnight. "
"M-Midnight? "
Jungkook hums in response.
"Why dont you take him also? "
Mrs jeon suggests.
"Yeah take him too He has been staying at home for so long He must be feeling bored. "
Mr jeon supports his wife.
Jungkook stares at his parents in disblief.
"Fine then be ready at seven I will come to pick you up. "
Jungkook says slamming the forks on the plate as he stands up going towards main door.
Taehyung closes his Eyes at sudden noice as He stands up too going behind Jungkook.
He stood close to him as Jungkook wore his shoes and takes the keys opening door.
"K-Kiss..."
The soft voice of Taehyung made him stop.
He turns around almost bumping his head with Taehyung as He was standing too close to him.
Rolling his eyes slightly He leans in hurriedly pecking his lips and ran away closing the door.

That's it.
Take care
Byee
Muuuuuuahhhhhhh

"Okay so I asked my mother about how she felt during her pregnancy.
Because ofc idk about pregnancy that much. Some of the things she mentioned are:-
1: Her baby bump was visible after 2months.
2: She felt hormonal changes too much.
3: She felt needy.
4: She wanted my father to be with her all day cuddling her...pampering her with all the love.
5: she was overwhelmed with emotions...like she felt like crying but the other moment she was laughing.
6: cravings.
7: She wanted comfort like My father was massaging her feets because they were swollen...oiling her belly and all.
8:She was really clingy.
And many more.
So ofc I have never been pregnant Therefore Im going to write The story acc. To her pregnancy.
She also told me about the gender test... And some more.
Also about the baby kicking her belly and all.

Like when i asked her She looked at me as If ready to kill me.
First question was..
"Are you pregnant? Who is the boy? You had sex? "
I was like shut up mom😂 I am just asking.
She was like you better be just asking.
Anyways I really have to use my brain now🗿.