Chapter-17 Brainwash

Jungkook enters inside the mansion removing his shoes as Taehyung came there running holding his tummy He sneaks his hand around Jungkook looking up at him.
"Baby. "
He mumbles tip toeing Snuggling in Jungkook's neck.
Jungkook was upto something.
"Yeah? "
He answers back hugging Taehyung as Taehyung leans more into him.
"I missed you. "
Saying this he pulls back still holding Jungkook.
"But you came to meet me in the afternoon."
Jungkook says now slightly pushing Taehyung away stepping inside.
"But still I missed you. "
He says following Jungkook Softly Holding his hand.
As Jungkook stepped in he saw mrs jeon sitting there.
Ignoring her He went upstairs.

"Baby Dinner? "
Taehyung asks as They both stepped inside their bedroom.
"Hmm First sit here. "
Jungkook says gesturing Him to sit down on bed as Taehyung obeyed him.
"What's wrong? "
He asks being confused.
"Okay Listen I want to tell You something very important."
He says sitting beside him as Taehyung faces Him staring at Him.
"W-What is it? "
"So you know what happened today at my office right? "
"What happened? "
"Jimin saying that--"
"Yeah yeah I remember what he meant by that? "
He asks now frowing in confusion.
"He is trying to manipulate you.
He is trying to come in between us to break us apart."
"H-Huh why would he do that? "
"Um.. A-As You know that he-he was my um high school friend right so... So he-he like me he-he has feelings for me and-and i dont want him because i dont like him in that way so-so that's why he did all that today. "
Jungkook says rubbing his palms together while nibbling on his bottom lip.
"What? "
Taehyung says being so confused.
"yeah. "
"But-But don't he already has a boyfriend? "
"Um I-I um maybe who knows He is cheating on him. "
"That's very bad of him. I never thought he will do something like
This. "
Taehyung says in disappointment.

"Yeah so I want you to not ever talk to him and never believe him no matter what he says okay? "
Jungkook says convincing Taehyung.
"Hm I wont."
"And If he comes to meet you personally behind my back or something refuse to even recognize him okay? "
"But.. Why dont we confront him? "
"Just do as I say if not then dont ever talk to me. "
He says standing up us Taehyung immediately says..
"No no okay I wont Now let's eat dinner. "
He says holding Jungkook's hand.
"Hm you go I'll come after freshening up. "
He replies stepping towards washroom.
"Baby first let's kiss. "
He says sneaking his hand around Jungkook pulling him close.
"H-Hm. "
And soon his soft lips we met with Taehyung's rough ones.
After Taehyung was satisfied he pulls aways lastly pecking Jungkook's lips.
As Jungkook pulls away too fastly going inside the washroom to which Taehyung only smiles dreamingly.

Next day.
Everyone was having breakfast when door bell rings.
Mrs jeon goes to open the door.
"Oh Hey Jimin how you doing? "
"I am great Is Jeongguk here? "
"Oh yeah He is having breakfast come inside. "
Jimin steps inside as soon his eyes met Jungkook's doe ones Jungkook choked on his food coughing as Taehyung passes him water.
Jimin steps towards them.
"Hey Jeongguk are you done? "
He asks.
"No. "
Taehyung replies on his behalf.
"No i am done. What do you want? "
Jungkook says as Taehyung snaps his head at him.
"But Your plate is full. "
Taehyung mumbles as Jungkook ignores him standing up.

"I actually want to talk about something to you and Taehyung also. "
Jimin says staring at Taehyung causing him to look down feeling intimidated.
"Okay let's go."
Jungkook says holding Taehyung's hand They all went to their bedroom.
"What is it? "
Jungkook asks.
"Taehyung listen to me okay listen to me carefully.....He-He is not what you are thinking He is not Jeongguk He is Jeongguk's twin brother and Your husband Jeongguk is...is dead. "
He says before Jungkook could say anything Taehyung spoke.
"You are lying get out of here I dont want to talk to you. "
He says to Jimin who was shocked as this is the first time Taehyung has talked to him like this.
"What I am not lying what are you saying why would i lie?"
"Because...Because You-You like My Gukkiee. "
He says holding Jungkook tightly as Jimin choked on air.
"What? I like him? Seriously this coconut why would i like him? I already have a boyfriend."
"I-I dont k-know just go. "
"Okay wait I know he had brainwashed you but please believe me Don't you think so he is behaving weirdly since the accident day huh?
Don't you feel any changes in him?
Jeongguk hated tattoos and piercings."
He says raising his voice trying to show Taehyung the reality.

Taehyung zoned out He don't know what to do Jimin is right but Jungkook told him to not believe him. He is so in confusion as He grips Jungkook more tightly. Jungkook felt the unease in Taehyung's body language as He finally speaks up.
"Jimin enough now leave. You are scaring him. "
"Oh please shut up. Taehyung tell me when you both were in the car Jeongguk had short hairs right? "
Hearing this Taehyung immediately looks up at Jimin with wide eyes.
Jimin's right He is right Jeongguk had short hairs... He looks up at his husband Whose hairs were reaching till his shoulders. Hearing this Jungkook's eyes also went wide. He did not noticed that.
"B-Baby? "
Taehyung calls him softly. Jungkook meets his eyes.
"He..He is just trying to make up a story Taehyung I-I had this long hairs only I just grew them you-you know that right? When you saw me at the hospital I-I had only short hairs. "
He says cupping Taehyung's face as Taehyung tries to remember the hospital scene but couldn't form the image so he just nodded. His husband is right Jimin is wrong.

"He is right You are lying just shut up."
He says and looks at Jimin with a frown. Who sighed deeply rubbing his temple.
"Okay fine but can you deny the fact that he is being distant from you since that day."
He asks raising his brows at him.
"No It's n-nothing like that He loves me like he used to There's no d-difference. "
Hearing his reply Jungkook sighed in relief.
"Okay done with your bullshit You can leave now. "
He says now stepping towards Jimin.
"Wait what about Taehyung's birthday? You must remember it right? "
"Yeah i do It's 30th December done now leave. "
He replies poking his cheek as Jimin turns his head away and was about to leave the room but stops beside Taehyung and slowly takes out his mobile phone.
"This is your Jeongguk Taehyung. "

"The innocent kind soft Jeongguk

Look at his eyes what are they holding only love and adoration That too only for you. "
He says as Taehyung looks at the picture staring at it feeling himself drowning in those beautiful shiny eyes.
Jimin then swipes the picture.
"This is Not your Jeongguk."

"Look at him His eyes are dead Holding nothing but hatred

"Look at him His eyes are dead Holding nothing but hatred. Look at his body Is he your soft fluffy Jeongguk? Look at his dressing sense did Jeongguk ever loved the black colour? Did he ever wore something black? "
Jimin says as Taehyung only kept staring at the picture. He felt sudden darkness covering his vision. He felt stumbling. He held his tummy as His hand started to tremble. All the loving memories Of him and Jeongguk were flashing right infront of his eyes.
He felt his world spinning.
Jimin sighs and locks his mobile phone leaving the room.
"My Jeongguk y-you are my Jeongguk ri-right? "
"y-you are not someone else you-you never had any twin you-you are my Jeong--"
He couldn't complete as His vision started to blur and soon He was falling to the ground. He felt two strong yet soft arms catching him before he lost his conscious.

Take care
Bye
Muuuuuuuahhhhh