Chapter-12 Tomorrow

Hearing this Taehyung's eyes lit up.
"Really? Ice cream? Now?"
He asks excitedly looking up at jungkook Who looked away as soon their eyes met.
"Baby.."
Taehyung calls him Softly grabbing his Jaw making him look at him.
"W-What?"
Jungkook stutters.
"In Morning why did you left without telling me?"
Taehyung questions.
"I-I didn't wanted to disturb your sleep."
Jungkook answers.
"It's fine just wake me up Okay? You Never leave without telling me But today you left I was feeling so sad."
Taehyung says as He Tightens His grip around Jungkook's waist.
"Okay Now go get ready."
"Yeah."
Taehyung replies as He tiptoes Leaning forward to Jungkook's lips but gets pushed away lightly which made Him frown as He lightly squeezes His Husband's waist Staring at Him in a questioning way.

"I was Coming for a Kiss. Why did you pushed me?"
He asks.
"I-We will get late..I'll give you later Okay?"
Jungkook states.
"B-But I want Now."
He stubbornly says as He again leans.
"Taehyung"
Jungkook sternly says while looking at him with cold eyes Who only looked down backing Away.
Jungkook sighs as He removes His shoes.
"Y-You Haven't kissed me since yesterday."
Taehyung lowly mumbles enough for His Husband to hear.
"So? Are you dying? Cause of the lack of kisses?"
He says rolling His eyes as He removes His coat hanging it on the hook.
Taehyung didn't said anything He was feeling sick after hearing these words from his lover's mouth as He turns around leaving to his room but Mrs jeon saw everything. She saw how taehyung's hands were trembling...How his ears turned red..His sniffling sounds when He passed by her towards the stairs. She couldn't tolerate this..Taehyung is just like her own son. She goes towards Jungkook Who was now in kitchen getting some water.

"What did you do Honey? He is crying. We told you to not make him cry."
Mrs jeon says.
"Mom What should I do huh?
He is continuously asking for kiss kiss kiss How can i kiss him..just use some common sense How awkward it is."
Jungkook says as He keeps the water bottle and closes the fridge with a loud sound.
Mrs jeon sighs.
"Look I know..It's hard..But please if He will cry it will affect the baby's health..You brother Think of him He used to love him more than Himself..I am not Telling you to love him but atleast treat him right please..When you left in the morning He wasn't even having breakfast thinking What Wrong He did..Why did you left without telling him because His jeongguk never left without telling him...please."
She pleads Staring at her son who was listening everything quietly and silently leaves from there.

He enters inside His room But Taehyung wasn't there. Suddenly he hears sounds coming from washroom more like puking sound.
"Is he vomitting? I ain't going in."
He thinks as He changes His clothes.
Minutes passed but taehyung was still in there.
Getting tired Jungkook messages his mother Who without wasting time comes quickly.
"Taehyungie.."
She calls softly knocking on the washroom's door.
No response came.
She turns the door knob...It was open.
She looks at jungkook.
"Go in..I can't go in...Handle Him properly Jungkook...Take it as a warning."
She says and leaves the room.
Jungkook rolls his eyes at his mother's "SCARY" warning.
He stands up going inside the washroom.
He saw taehyung sitting on the floor holding his head with his one hand. His shirt all wet. Frown visible on his face. His eyes closed. Other hand holding his stomach.

He goes slowly bending on his knees as He calls His name softly.
"Taehyung"
Taehyung opens His eyes Slowly as He looks at jungkook a sob left his mouth. Tears fell from his eyes.
For the very first time Jungkook felt pity towards Him as He slowly goes forward touching his face Who seems to be relaxing in his touch.
He thinks for sometime and lastly decides to pick taehyung up from the cold floor.
He made him lay on the bed.
Taehyung kept crying silently.
"Why are you crying? What happened? Did you vomitted?"
He asks taehyung so softly.
Taehyung nods His head weakly looking at His husband.
"So what..Why are you crying? It must be because you ate something that the baby didn't liked."
"M-My head is spinning."
He weakly says wanting nothing but His bunny to lightly stroke his head but He is too afraid to even ask for anything.