Chapter-18 Basement

Taehyung opens His eyes Looking here and there trying to recognize where He is.
He slowly sits up looking for Jungkook.
Soon the door opens revealing a nurse as She steps towards Taehyung smiling politely.
Taehyung looks at her with his wide confused eyes.
"Where am i? Where is my husband?"
He asks as The nurse keeps the food tray near the table.
"He is outside. I will call him."
She says and exits the room.
Taehyung stares at the door desperately.
Jungkook fastly enters inside looking at Taehyung and immediately runs towards him hugging him.
Taehyung flinches but Hugs him back tightly.
"You scared the shit out of me. "
Jungkook mumbles caressing Taehyung's hairs.

He then pulls away cupping Taehyung's face.
"How are you feeling?"
He asks sitting beside Him.
"D-Dizzy and Bunny What jimin was saying I am not understanding anything. "
He says and stares at Jungkook with confused eyes.
"Nothing He has lost his brain cells dont worry okay You are fine I wont let him come near you again. "
He says and stands up.
"Where are you going? "
Taehyung asks holding his wrist.
"Oh um Just for some work. "
"No Stay here. "
Jungkook looks at him for a moment before sitting on bed again.
He looks to his side.
"Are you hungry? "
"Little bit.. "
Taehyung mumbles lightly.
Hearing his reply Jungkook grabs the food tray that the nurse left there and starts feeding Taehyung.

"Baby I-I don't know but I-I felt like Jimin was saying t-truth. "
Taehyung says as Jungkook keeps the empty food tray to his side.
"N-No Taehyung I-I told you already right? He-He just wants to break us apart that's it n-nothing else Look I-I am you Jeongguk only. "
Jungkook tries every possible way to assure Taehyung.
Hearing Jungkook Taehyung just shook his head lightly.
"You are right. I am just over thinking."
He says looking up at Jungkook Slowly coming towards him. Seeing him Jungkook slightly moves away making Taehyung stop and look at him with clueless eyes.
"If you are feeling gud So I think we should head back home. "
He says standing on floor making Taehyung to immediately come towards him.
"Okay Let's go mom and dad are at home? "
Taehyung asks to which Jungkook nodded. He slowly comes forward holding Taehyung making him stand on the ground who held his waist tightly stumbling a bit.

They exited the hospital.
Jungkook made Taehyung sit comfortably on the back seat and goes to the front for driving.
Soon they reached mansion as Jungkook took Taehyung inside mrs. Jeon came there holding Taehyung while mr jeon stood at the back staring at Jungkook with concerning eyes.
Jungkook In order to step towards him tries to remove Taehyung's grip from his waist only to get it more firm. So he just stood there taking Taehyung to the living room.
"Sit here I will be back."
He hurried says freeing himself from Taehyung's grip going towards mr jeon while mrs jeon kept asking Taehyung if he is alright.
"Everything's fine Doctor said He fainted cause of sudden shock and told me to take care of him due to his sensitivity."
Jungkook tells mr jeon who just nods in response telling him to take Taehyung and make him sleep.

"Taehyung let's go to our room. "
He says coming towards Taehyung and takes him upstairs.
Entering inside the room he made Taehyung sit on bed and sits beside him.
"Are you sleepy? "
He asks softly.
"Mhhmm. "
Taehyung hums sneaking towards Jungkook.
"Then let's sleep okay? "
Jungkook says pulling the blanket covering both of them as Taehyung crepts closer to him hugging him.
"Ggukkie..."
He lowly calls Him.
Jungkook turns his head to look at him.
"Why did i fainted? "
He asks.
"Umm The doctor said you didn't had breakfast That's why and then you got confused because of Jimin so it affected you that's all. "
Jungkook explains again as Taehyung looks down not getting anything.
"It's nothing don't think too much just sleep. "
Jungkook says and pulls Taehyung more close Caressing his hairs making his body to lean in the touch as His eyes started to feel droppy and in no time He was asleep.

Jungkook looks at him staring at his face for a moment.
He never noticed How pretty Taehyung was.
His beautiful eyes beneath which a whole ocean of adoration was.
His fluffy cheeks.
Beautiful cherry red lips.
His masculine neck which doesn't really match his soft features.
His clean soft skin.
His long vieny hands with beautiful fingers.
His chocolate brown hair locks falling to his forehead.
Hands clutching onto Jungkook's shirt even though he was asleep the grip was not loose.
After spending a great amount of time in appreciating His features Jungkook comes out of his trance removing his grip trying best to not wake him up.
"Mhhm Babyy.. "
Taehyung groans opening his eyes a little again holding Jungkook firmly in his arms.
Jungkook mentally sighs and kept laying there until he fell asleep too.

At 9pm
He again opens his eyes feeling a tickling sensation in his neck.
Looking to his side he found Taehyung snuggling in his neck.
He looks at the window and saw it was open...cold Taehyung was feeling cold.
Jungkook wraps him in the blanket securely as He felt Taehyung rubbing his feets against his.
He hold his hand which was wrapped on his waist found them cold He takes them in his own rubbing them softly to produce heat.
Taehyung again feeling comfort falls into a deep slumber as his frown disappears which was present on his forehead due to coldness and discomfort.
Again Jungkook tries to remove his grip and this time He succeeded.
After closing the window.
He goes and wears a black coat... Black cap....His timberlands....and a black mask exits the room.

He starts his car driving to certain some one's home.
After reaching there He enters through the window without making any sound.
He saw two people sleeping in a room.
Taking out an injection He stabs it in one's arm and carries him downstairs without waking the other one.
After throwing the person in the back seat He hurriedly drives off to his mansion.
Once he reaches there He signals guards to take the person inside.
As He enters He saw mr jeon sitting there as Soon He saw guards carrying Someone His face darkens and signals the guards to take the one down in the basement and lock it.
Jungkook looks at him before giving a soft nod He leaves from there to his room.
Entering inside the room He didn't expected Taehyung to be awake.
He was doing something on his mobile as soon he heard the door click sound He throws the mobile to his side hurriedly running towards Jungkook who shows him his palm in a stopping way

Seeing this Taehyung slows down his pace taking tiny steps towards Jungkook.
His eyes were soon filled with tears as a sob left his mouth.
Hearing that Jungkook takes his palm away looking here and there but Taehyung.
"W-Where did you went? Th-That too without telling me."
Taehyung says stepping towards Jungkook who walks away sitting on the bed removing his coat..cap and mask.
Taehyung stood there as His tears kept falling. He again steps towards Jungkook who looks at him patting to his side gesturing Taehyung to come and sit.
Seeing this Taehyung hurriedly ran towards him stepping up on the bed sitting next to Jungkook.

"Where did you went?"
He asks softly.
"Baby.. "
He again calls Him As Jungkook covers himself with blanket laying on the bed.
"Somewhere I had some important work."
He replies with a sigh.
"Y-You could have atleast told me.
I-I was getting so worried and Yo-Your phone number give me I-I still dont have it. "
He says laying beside him as well back hugging him tightly.
Jungkook only hums in response removing Taehyung's hand softly who just stares at his back with moist and confused eyes.
"Baby W-What's wrong? "
He softly asks again hugging him.
Jungkook turns to face him.
"What will you do if you get to know that I died?"
He asks to Taehyung who eyes immediately went wide tightening the grip around him.
"W-Why would You ask such question? "
He asks as He felt suffocated at the sudden thought.
Jungkook sighs before speaking.
"Nothing just Sleep. "
Saying this He turns over again only to get stop by a soft whimper.
"Don't turn over just for sometime. "
Taehyung requests snuggling close to him.

Take care
Byee
Muuuuuuahhhhhh.....