Chapter-3 Pretend

Hearing taehyung's shouting Jungkook went in the direction it was coming from.
He opened the door and saw mr jeon trying to calm taehyung down.
Taehyung was thrashing in his hold and mrs jeon was crying while looking at taehyung's condition.

Jungkook pov
Is he hyung's husband..tsk i dont remember his face....Maybe he is...thats why Mom and dad are with him...His name was something like gaehyung jaehy---

Mr jeon-Taehyung calm down..

Jungkook-(Taehyung...)

Jungkook was about to walk away but taehyung saw him standing near the door.

Taehyung-Bunny....BUNNY!!!

Jungkook-(looks here and there)

Taehyung-GUKIE come here what are you doing....come here are-are you hurt somewhere..tell me....
(He asked jungkook as he was considering him as jeongguk)

Jungkook-(Shit...he is thinking i am jeongguk hyung....better run away from here)

With that jungkook ran away ignoring taehyung's call.

NO GUKKIE COME BACK!!!
Taehyung screamed his lungs out.
Hearing the screams the doctor came inside..
He injected taehyung forcefully holding him down as he was wiggling too much...

After some time he lost his conscious and fell asleep.

Doctor-What are you guys doing? Dont you know he is pregnant....He shouldn't be in this condition....Take care of him...He will gain his conscious after sometime....and dont make him scream this is hospital not a fish market....

With that he went away.

Mrs jeon-(Sniffles)what should we do now...?

Mr jeon-He-He is thinking jungkook is jeongguk........u-u stay with him i'll be back...

Mrs jeon-where are you going?

Mr jeon-I-u will know...

And he went outside in search of jungkook.

He saw him sitting with his brother caressing his head.

He walked in..

Mr jeon-Jungkookie...

Jungkook turns his head towards him..

Mr jeon-C-can you something for your brother...
(He said while trying to control his tears after looking at jeongguk's dead body..)

Jungkook-what is it?
(He asked coldly)

Mr jeon-Pretend to be jeongguk till taehyung gives delivery He need jeongguk In this state only he can calm him down but...he is not here anymore and if you Have any respect for your brother thn listen to me...And do as i say....Taehyung will believe its you....You both look alike He wasn't able to difference between you and him....Please....

Jungkook-(Shocked) d-do you even know what are you saying? i will never be around that bitch..

Mr jeon-Mind your words jungkook...Your brother is not Here anymore that doesn't mean you will speak shit about his husband...

He truly loved him thats why he gave his life away for him without any hesitation...If you were in taehyung's place he would have given his life for you also....He had the purest soul..

The matter is about his child....please jungkook do it....Just for the sake of your brother's Child....Please...

Jungkook looks at his brother's pale face..

Mr jeon-Even though he is not here with us...But i know...he only wants taehyung to be happy....Thats why he saved him...He didn't saved him to see tears in his eyes and struggle for him and his child....Please...

He dont have anyone besides jeongguk me and your mother....He loves jeongguk with all of his heart....

Jungkook-Okay....(He whispers ) But only for hyung....
(He says and kisses jeongguk's forehead)

Mr jeon-(sighs in relief) N-Now go to taehyung's room....he will be up at anytime....

Jungkook nods slowly standing up on his feets exiting the door walking towards taehyung's room...

Mr jeon looks at jeongguk's Body and goes to kissing his forehead lightly...

Jungkook enters in the room and sees his mother sitting on bed holding taehyung's hand...

Mrs jeon-Jungkookie what are you doing here?

Jungkook- Da----

Mr jeon-Honey...come out i'll explain to you....

Mrs jeon looks at him with widened eyes and walks out with him.

Jungkook looks at taehyung's side..and walks towards him...putting his hand on his stomach...

Jungkook-(whispers lightly) i promise...i'll protect u....
(He said while looking at taehyung's stomach)

He was about to remove his hand but taehyung held his hand lightly as he was feeling so weak..

Taehyung-(interwines his fingers with jungkook's) b-Bunny why did you...ran away e-earlier...i-i was calling you b-but you didn't even turned back...W-why...di-did i do something wrong....Tell me....
(He says while sobbing lightly)
I was so w-worried for you...are you h-hurt somewhere...

Jungkook-(shakes his head in denial...and removes his hand from taehyung's grip)

Taehyung tried sitting up on bed...Jungkook helped him a little so that it wont hurt the baby..

Taehyung holds his hand again pulling him on hospital's bed.

Jungkook-(takes deep breath its fine... just play along)

Jungkook sits on bed and taehyung pulled him closer hugging him resting his head on his shoulder.

Taehyung-i -i was so scared th-that why did you ran away from me....why did you do that?

Jungkook-oh..um...i-i was getting a headache so i ran away to my room....

Taehyung-Okay...w-wait ur clothes...

Jungkook-yeah the o-old ones were covered with blood so i changed them....

Taehyung-(nods his head)hmm...And r u hurt somewhere?

Jungkook-No just minor scratches....

Taehyung-Okay....

Suddenly he noticed jungkook was not hugging him....He looked up at jungkook...

Taehyung-B-Bunny hug me....whats wrong..?

Jungkook-(looks at him)n-nothing....
He slowly wrapped his hand around taehyung....

Taehyung held his other hand interwining their fingers...

Suddenly He noticed something....

He looked at his own hand and sighed in relief but panics right away after looking at jungkook's hand and asks worriedly....

Taehyung-Gukie..Where is your wedding ring?

Jungkook-(Widens his eyes...)

Thats it for now....
Do tell me how is it....
Take care bunnieess..
Byeeee
Muuuahhhh