Chapter 1 - The upcoming storm

- Get up, Hiro, you'll be late for school!
A female voice filled the small room. These were the words of Hiro's younger sister, who was two years younger. She was of medium height, dressed in a dark navy hoodie. From the bottom, she wore a short gray skirt and white ankle socks. Her brown hair reached just beyond her shoulders.
- Don't shout so loud, you can be heard all over the house. Let me sleep a little longer. I still have at least 10 minutes - he said, turning to the other side.
- No way! You always say you'll get up in a few minutes and then you lie in bed for half an hour and then run out of the house at the last minute thinking you'll make it - she replied with clear irritation.
- Ichika, I'm 20 years old and you're acting like I'm still in middle school - he murmured in a half-asleep voice. - School starts at 8:30 and it's 8. In 10 minutes I'll start getting ready. I'm pretty quick, so you don't have to worry that I won't make it - Hiro closed his eyes trying to rest.

Suddenly something whizzed through the air and hit him straight in the head.
- Ouch... Ichika, what are you doing? - brother quickly sat up and rubbing his head he looked at his sister. She was holding slipper in her hand and looking at her brother with anger in battle ready pose.
- I tried to be nice. Now you are fully aroused – said Ichika, with a smile on her face.
- Arouse? You have a weird manner of choosing words. Well even if you meant it then who would get excited over their flat sister...
As if a samurai who sensed a gap in the opponent's defense, Ichika charged at her brother and skillfully executed three flip-flop strikes.
- You bastard, you know very well that I'm not flat! You've seen me naked many times! - she shouted loudly.
- It sounds like I'm some kind of pervert who has a thing for his own sister - Hiro raised his voice, clearly irritated. - I admit you're not flat, so leave me alone.
- Oooohooo... Thank you very much, gracious one - she snorted. - You're such a pervert. Do you think I don't know about your collection of erotic manga?! You know how many times I had to hide them because you left them on the desk like an idiot - Ichika blushed subtly, but Hiro didn't notice.
- Are you telling me that you were interested and read some of them yourself? I've been wondering where my manga goes lately - he teased his sister, looking at her with a malicious smile.
- A pervert like you won't be lecturing me. Especially since I'm the one who is covering you from our parents - Ichika blushed even more. Hiro noticed this and began to smile even wider. - Why are you laughing, you idiot?
- Oh, don't be like that. I'm a university student. It's normal for me to be interested in these things – brother scratched his head. - I don't mind if you read my collection from time to time. I don't go back to the titles I've read. Just let me know in advance if you're going to take something, because I don't want to go around the whole house like a fool looking for my manga again. I almost asked Dad who doesn't hide his hentai collection - Hiro slowly got up from the bed and started stretching.
- You're incorrigible. You and dad are worth each other - she said with clear disappointment. - Anyway, it doesn't matter. My mission is complete. Get ready, we'll go out together. I've already had breakfast. Mom made pancakes today. I'll beat you up if they get cold - Ichika turned around and headed for the door.

Suddenly, loud footsteps could be heard throughout the apartment, as if a herd of cheetahs were heading towards the room. An unknown figure pulled the door violently, entering the room abruptly. Ichika spun around next to the door and almost fell to the floor. The tall man shouted:
-HIIIIROOOOOOOO! I heard loud screams from downstairs and decided to check what's going on! I managed to hear something about dirty books. Has my son matured into a relationship?! Do you have a girlfriend? Your mother and I expect you to get married within two years. Tell me what your type is?
The eccentric man is Hiro's father. Tall, well-built with green eyes. His jet black and almost shiny hair is styled with gel and combed to the right. Contrary to appearances, they were not dyed, despite him being 42 years old. Dressed in a Hawaiian shirt and shorts, he looked rather goofy. After a moment, he shouted again:
- HIRO! I, Satoru, your father, am proud of you! Love is beautiful. It's time for you to stop being single! - after saying these words, he rubbed his eyes with his shoulder. - It's already 20 springs. Time flies so fast. Before I know it, I'll become a grandfather.
-How much exactly did you hear? Anyway, it doesn't matter. I don't have a girlfriend, and you don't have to worry, you won't have to deal with grandchildren for some time.
Hiro was clearly embarrassed by his father's attitude, but deep down he was happy because this cheerful man was a caring person who always puts his family first.
- If I get a girlfriend, I'll definitely tell you in advance before I bring her over. Your bookshelf can be embarrassing.
- My bookshelf?! How do you know about it? It's perfectly camouflaged from the eyes of ordinary mortals - saying this, he adopted an even more peculiar posture. He reached out in front of him, pointing to the window, proudly smiling from ear to ear.
- I don't want to spoil your fun, but your temple of debauchery is on the right side of the TV. Anyone would notice that – son slightly turned his head away. Talking to his father about his erotic arsenal is not a comfortable discussion. - Either way, I'm still surprised that mom allows you to keep that thing in the living room.
- Your mother is a golden woman! Beautiful as thousands of flowers blooming in a field amidst the sunshine. She would never have a problem with something so trivial. She is a true woman of culture! - Satoru put his hands on his hips and proudly puffed out his chest. - Don't tell your mother, but I caught her looking through my records the other day. I hid behind the wall when she peeked inside!
- Crazy family, father better than son! Mom is definitely looking at that shelf with embarrassment. Don't you have any shame? - Ichika screamed, clearly flustered by her brother and father's words. - Mom and I are going crazy because of you. If Eito was here, everything would be back to normal. He always made sure your interests weren't a trophy in the living room. - Ichika's lips fell slightly, and her blush disappeared in a fraction of a second. - If Eito were here, I wouldn't have to watch over you, you wouldn't be so carefree. You would understand that I'm trying to fill the void he left. Stupid Hiro and father. Get your act together.