The University Of Elites

Ayanokouji's POV

   I never thought I would meet her here. Horikita-san actually joined the same university as mine. The classes are going to start soon and the feeling of Horikita-san being here doesn't give me good vibes.

  "So we are stuck for some more years. This is lame but we cannot complain. This is the university which hand overs the Elite Certificate which gives 100% job guarantee. But its not only you I guess. I see some more familiar faces." said Horikita-san.

  I was unable to understand her at first but soon enough I got her point. My life couldn't get worse as I saw Arisu Sakayanagi in front of my very own eyes.

 My life couldn't get worse as I saw Arisu Sakayanagi in front of my very own eyes

    "Been some time Ayanokouji-kun." said Sakayanagi.

Hachiman's POV

  After dealing with all that mess, me and Yukino-san finally reached this place. Yui-san will probably be coming after sometime but this university actually looks more formal than the high school. I don't have any intention of making friends here and I am only here for my career. I don't know the friends part for Yukinoshita but I do know that she is really serious about her future. I don't know how our first year is going to go but I hope they don't give us some ridiculous assignments.

   "I just got a call from Yui-san. She will probably come here tomorrow. So we should just roam around here to be familiar with the place." said Yukinoshita.

      I agreed and we started roaming. Nothing else but a group of three people caught my eyes. There were two girls and a boy who were talking around. It seemed that the boy had no intention of socialising with people just like me.