A Student For One Day(FILLER)

Ayanokouji's POV

  The day was normal as it used to be and we were having our classes. Our class was doing well and we also were busy the last few days volunteering people with their tasks.

  After the classes ended I went to the club room and sat in my chair. I started reading while Yuigahama was busy on her phone as usual. I don't know what she sees in it. Yukinoshita and Hikigaya were having their own conversation which I guess was about their past.

  After all that mess I headed back to the dorms, completed my assignments and went to sleep. The same thing is going to happen tomorrow. Life has become a bit peaceful but also boring.

  The next day I started heading towards the university compound. I was early today so I stayed down instead of going to class. Horikita was studying sitting in a chair. I went towards her and sat on the chair as well.

  "So you decided to come early today. Any specific reason?" said Horikita.

  "Not really just a mere coincidence. I had nothing to do so I just came." I said.

  "I see. So what are your plans today? Anything new?" asked Horikita.

  "No life has turned out to be much boring. Everyday looks the same. Take the classes and head to the club room and go back to the dorms. That has become a routine type. The university has not done any extra curricular for some time." I said.

  "Yes but we also can't stay calm. The university may do anything anytime and we all are doomed." she said.

  "Yeah that's true. Ok I guess I will head to the classes. The class is going to start after sometime anyway." I said.

  "Ok I will head to mine as well" she said. Then we went our own ways and I entered the class and took my seat. After sometime everyone came and soon enough the class finally started. I swear I won't ever come early without a reason again.

  Soon the teacher arrived and started an announcement.

  "So all of you we have a new student just for today who will be joining you in some time. He actually is a travelling type guy who likes to travel here and there. So he actually visited this university and now wants to experience it. So he will be with you all for one day." she said. A student for one day huh? That does not make sense at all.

  "What the hell is this now? A student for a day. I haven't heard of this thing even once. They are just letting a guy sit in class for one day and the next day he is gone. Has the university gone crazy?" Yukinoshita whispered slowly. Her seat had recently been shifted as the student back of me did something reckless and got moved to defective sections that is 1-G or 1-H. That made Yukinoshita sit behind me.

  "So his name is Takumi Nakamura. So Takumi please enter the classroom."said Zetsibaki. So the guy entered. Nakamura huh? Everyone was looking at Hiroki if he knew that guy but Hiroki had no idea who that guy was. Then Zetsibaki assigned Takumi his seat and he sat in his seat in a very disciplined way.

  Then after the 1st half ended, I went to canteen had lunch and go to club room instead of going to the class. And to my surprise Horikita was there as well.

  "Well well you never come here at this time. What so unusual today?" said Hikigaya.

  "Nothing much. Just there is a new guy today who looks very fond of making friends. He has everyone surrounding him and talking about friendship and all. I am not interested in that sort of thing." I replied.

  "Nothing else can be expected from you. No interest in friendship. I still don't believe the university just allow someone to take class for one day. Like seriously."said Horikita.

  "What can we say? Also what the hell are you doing here?"I said.

  "Nothing the case here is my class as well is influenced by that guy and everyone is with him." said Horikita.

  "Things can't go worse. That guy just took over. I don't understand what people liked in that guy."said Yukinoshita.

  "No idea but most of the classes have been influenced by that guy and are around him all the time." said Yuigahama.

  "If you ask me we already have no work right now. I say we enquire that guy out." said Hikigaya. All of them agreed and we went towards the crowd surrounding Takumi Nakamura.

  My club had been working with Horikita for the first time. So I was worried something could go wrong but it went well. Yuigahama was great and she brought Takumi to us. Just that he had come, Yuigahama started asking him hundred of questions. Yukinoshita handled her when Horikita started questioning him verbally.

  "How much we have got to know, you like to travel a lot. Whatever you say we don't understand why the university would agree to keep someone just for a day. So could you give me an absolute answer?" said Horikita.

  "Hmm of course you guys are the first ones who talk something useful. Others are busy talking and asking nonsense stuff." said Takumi. Surely we would be the first one. People here has interested in your background more than you and Takuma looks from a rich background. So he surely would have people surrounding him.

  "So speak, tell about yourself."I said.

  "Don't take this wrong but I ran from my house because I didn't feel good in there. My parents treated me like a slave and I was abused several times. So when I got a chance I ran away and have been traveling from one place to another. Also my relatives were very nice as they provide me allowance every here and then. But I heard my parents alerted the police so I had to stay in a place so I chose this university. I made them let me sit here by request of my relatives. They are very well known here." replied Takumi.

  "Ran away huh? I see so you are trying to hide from your parents. I just don't believe it. Why are some parents like that." said Yuigahama.

  I have a very good experience of this. My father is my biggest enemy here and I am keeping my distance from him as well. Also after knowing about Zetsibaki I am more alert to this.

  "You are not allowed to get a person all for yourself you know!!" shouted Zetsibaki.

  "The other students are making chaos out there willing to talk. Most of them haven't even eaten their lunch. The break will be over soon. Let the others talk with him as well or the situation will go out of control." he said.

  "Umm, so guys I guess I should head out and be busy in that crowd again. Catch you all later if possible." said Takumi.

  He then left the room and headed towards the crowd.

  "That guy surely is a one time popular guy. I want to know more in detail. I mean why this university specifically." said Horikita.

  "Don't worry we will talk again after the classes. He is here for one day so he will be sleeping in the dorms. That is the chance we have to ask him whatever we like as much as we like. Keep some patience till then." I said and we all went toward the canteen and started discussing casual things as usual.
.
.
.
.
.

Before anything else I would like to inform all of you that I am also going to start a new book related to this book like a spin off. The two books will be a bit inter-related so be sure to read both when the book is released.

.
.
.
.
.
So guys I guess this is it for part 1. I have my exams on while writing this so I made it a bit short. Also be tuned for Part 2. The next part will continue the normal storyline but this part will be continued in the future. Till then Farewell.