CH-2 The First Day

Ayanokouji's POV

  So today the classes are finally starting. It seems that there are 50 students in each class. Horikita had already braced herself for the classes and reached her class. I had some trouble finding the class in such a huge building but I finally got to sit in peace for a moment.

  The class was full of noise and people were busy talking with each other. I somtimes think how do these people talk with strangers like they have been talking to the guy from years. There was one girl though who was sitting just two seats back of mine who seemed to be alone as well. I actually had not talked to anyone so I didn't know her name.

  Soon enough the teacher arrived in the class and started explaining about the university's policy. He explained that we could only use upto 15000 money in a month. Using more than the limit will be severe loss cause you would get less money as allowance the next month. Currently each and every one got 30000 in their account. This rule somewhat gave me the vibe of the private points system of the high school.

  The class then started and after taking lectures of different subjects spending time in the class for 3 hours straight finally lunch break began.

  I went to the canteen as I saw Horikita eating her lunch on a table. I was just getting my food and going towards a table when Horikita called me towards her table.

  "So, how did your lectures go?" I asked.

  "The lectures went fine. Uh... do you remember I told you i see some familiar faces the other day." said Horikita.

  "Yeah sure, you were talking about Sakayanagi right?" I asked.

  "I surely was talking about her as well but there was one more guy from our school, a person who I would never want to talk again. I got to know that they both are in the same class 1-A." said Horikita.

  Sakayanagi surely does have some relation with A as she mostly always starts from 1-A. I asked Horikita about the other guy but she left after finishing her lunch without answering. I also went back to the class after finishing mine.

Hachiman's POV

I was just chilling with Yukinoshita and Yuigahama after having lunch. Yuigahama had already made many friends whereas Yukinoshita was not really fond in it. I really had no interest in making friends plus my classmates seemed to be some real jerks. Making fun of the teachers and reckless actions in the class were their only jobs. Staying with them for years would be a real pain.

  I was just leaving for my class when I saw the boy from the other day again. He still seemed expressionless and he was alone this time. It seemed that he was returning to his class as well. That is when Yukinoshita told me that the boy was from her class. It didn't matter to me much but that boy gave me some terrifying vibes. He looked innocent and kind from the looks but for some reason it didn't feel the same to me.

  "That boy doesn't talk much in the class and most probably has made zero friends. I guess he doesn't like to interact with people too much." said Yukinoshita.

  "I guess that he is not so great at socialising after all. But I sense a dangerous aura coming out from him." I said.

  "Don't joke in such type silly. How would a introvert be dangerous in any way. He doesn't shows any expressions. That may be the reason you are unable to get him. He is a normal student just like us." said Yuigahama.

  May be or may be not. I didn't bother to care about that much and we separated and went toward our classes. Soon enough the bell rang and the lectures bagan again.

The class soon ended and we all began to go in our dorm room. I wanted to sleep after all that lectures but the teacher provided us with one ton of assignments. I completed it staying all night and the first day of the university finally came to an end.

.

.

.

.

I know that the chapters are short but I assure you the coming ones will be longer. Also thanks for reading.