CH-3 The Two Finally Cross Path

Ayanokouji's POV

This is a real mess. The university has announced to hold a competition between the classes of first years just after 1 week of the classes. They said this required coordination and the fact that I don't even know the name of a single person yet. The date of the competition was not confirmed yet and clubs were being formed currently.

Just that the class was starting the teacher started talking about the formation of clubs. My high school actually had no clubs so I actually had no experience about all this stuff.

"Miss. Yukinoshita!" the teacher called.

"Yes sir" replied the girl two benches behind me.

So her name is Yukinoshita. She is the same girl who I talked about on the first day and her hair actually reminds me of Horikita.

"I got to know that you used to run a service club in your high school back then. So I thought you could also lead a voluntary club for the first year students in the university as well." the teacher said.

So some high schools had club systems under them. But whatever you say the teachers here are surely weird as they don't share their names with us. So for the other classes it's hard to make them understand who teaches you. The girl behind began thinking and I thought she would decline the request but I guess I was wrong this time.

"I would surely accept your request sir. I would surely form a voluntary club for the first year students and recruit new members." she replied.

She sounded confident while saying that. Even though she had not interacted much in the class that confidence assured me that she had some friends in the university. I ignored the fact and then the lectures began as usual.

I was having my lunch with Horikita in the lunch break when I saw Yukinoshita with two other people in the canteen as well. So I was correct this time. For some reason predicting that girl is not as easy as others. With her was another girl with pink hair and a boy with black hair whose face expression actually reminded me of me myself. I was just eating when Horikita started talking.

"So did you choose a club for yourself. Not that I am interested in your matters but the fact that I am joining a sports club. So I am curious to know if you joined one as well."

"Actually I have not, I have no interest in joining one and interacting with people. Also how much I know its not compulsory for everyone to join a club." I replied.

"I mean the competition is going be organised soon so you must start talking with people at least for your own sake. You don't want to lose, do you?" she replied.

She was correct on this one. If I had to do something in the event I have to start talking. But the fact I didn't know how to start. I was just talking that a staff member of the university came to me and called me to a room.

For some time, I didn't understand what was actually going on but after reaching the room I met my class teacher.

"My name is Zetsibaki. Nice to meet you Ayanokouji-kun." he said.

"Yeah honored to meet you as well. So why am I called here again?" I replied. I tried to be as polite as I could possibly be in here. Him calling me here didn't seem a simple coincidence. I knew that something was up.

"Oh I just happen to know your father. And luckily I am your class teacher as well so I just thought of seeing you." he replied.

The moment he said he knows my father I am sure that my father is plotting something new against me. After having some talk I went back to the class and finished the classes. I also heard that Yukinoshita had formed the voluntary club as requested by Zetsibaki.