CH-1 The Beginning

Ayanokouji's POV

Today is the first day of the university and the classes will be divided today as well. I don't know if I really care for Horikita-san being in my class or not. I just hope I don't be paired up with Sakayanagi. Also I hope not to be in a class where the people stick themselves with you and start a friendship which I don't even consider meaningful.

"So you finally reach Ayanokouji-kun. You are not late though you should have come a bit early at least on the first day." said Horikita-san.

"I totally agree that coming early would be great but there is nothing much for me to do here. So I would rather come a bit late." I said.

Soon later we were sent to the hall and a formal program started. After the teachers spoke the Student Council President spoke up about the university and its regulations. The program was almost the same as it was back at the high school.

Hachiman's POV

I surely arrived late in the program but I am not worried about that. The program here was full of speeches which was surely very boring. Though I could see Yukinoshita listening to each and every statement made by the Student Council President in full concentration.

"I hope we three are in the same class. It would be a lot of fun." said Yuigahama.

I also do want us to be in the same class but most probably the class division will separate us. There are many students and no one has any idea who they are going to be paired with.

The program ended in a while and we were given a form to fill our names to divide our classes. I have no idea what happens next but I swear I do not want to be in class where everyone tries to invade my personal life.

"So all the formalities are completed and we will soon be assigned our classes. They did say that we had to live in dorms so I guess even if we don't get to be in the same class we can get to meet each other when we want." said Yukinoshita.

"... So you finally decide to speak up. It felt like you were completely muted in the program" I said.

"Sorry, I was just lost in listening to the speech as it is required if we want to catch up in this university. The certificate provided here is very important and we can't afford mistakes." said Yukinoshita.

Horikita's POV

So after all the programs I was waiting in the ground with Ayanokouji-kun. The classes would be assigned soon. I actually don't care which class I get assigned with. I just want myself to be at a rising point. I still don't know what Ayanokouji-kun is up with.

"They are taking their time, I see. It has almost been 30 minutes since the program ended and no announcement has been done yet. It seems the people around us are starting to make friends when they don't even know if they are actually going to be together" said Ayanokouji-kun.

"What do you think? They are many students here. So it will surely take time to divide all of us. Don't you have any patience." I said.

"I am not in a hurry for all this. I just was casually saying things. Its sure that many people have chose this university for its certificate. The experience of the tests of our high school may be of use in here as well." said Ayanokouji-kun.

"That's true. We have no idea how they are going to evaluate us. If the system is similar to the high school we may have more experience but still its not going to be easy." I said.

Soon enough the teachers came out of the Staff room with many envelopes in their hand. They started calling people one by one and started distributing the paper. It seemed that the paper had our ids and the information of our class. Soon enough my and Ayanokouji-kun's turn came and we both landed on separate classes. He was in class 1-C whereas I was in class 1-E.

Hachiman's POV

As I had expected we were in separate classes. I landed on class 1-D whereas Yukinoshita was assigned class 1-C. Yuigahama was in class 1-B but it didn't seem that she liked it as she was upset of us being in separate classes. We were just discussing about these things when my eyes again came upon the two of the students whom I saw before a week when coming to this place.
.
.
.
.
.
If you are enjoying do vote the story and add it to your library. The next part will be out soon.