CH-7 The Battle Continues

Ayanokouji's POV

  So we finally won the first contest of this ridiculous competition and took the lead gaining 5000 points. Now today we were going to face more challenges. Not like I care about others, I however want to live peacefully. So I have to act coexisting with these people.

  So when I reached the spot I saw my team. I was just heading towards them casually as Horikita showed up in front of me.

  "So you finally start showing your true colors." she said.

  "What do you mean?" I asked.

  "Bruh.... Don't act dumb I know that the fight that happened yesterday was your doing. Hota is from my class and I know he would have done nothing. Also your team looks pretty innocent and weak so they could never plot something like this. So the only one remaining is you. I don't know how you did this but it was surely you. You surely have got the lead but I won't sit quiet either. I will give you a good reply. Your doing has really caused those three trouble, you know? They were nearly expelled but their class representative handled it. It was good of you to not involve my classmate or I would have not spared you. What so ever I don't care. Now I won't waste time with guys like you. I have to plan for the next round. If fate wants then we will battle soon."she replied.

  These girls. Their determination is something else. Both Horikita and Yukinoshita are annoying me from the very start of this competition. I hope all this ridiculous fuss ends soon.

  I then went near my team and started listening once again. Yukinoshita was congratulating everyone for the win and was blabbering about winning this competition. I could easily see overconfidence in her talk. I guess she really is too happy about yesterday's win. Tatumo actually did the exact what I said. I didn't think that he would accept my suggestion so easily.

  So after sometime the teachers came out and stood on the stage. She then started saying about the scores that will be provided to us from this competition once again. Then after that she took some documents out and started reading. Then she announced that the second competition was a running race. So we are again stuck in a race.

  Yukinoshita started calling all of us talking about who should participate in this round. We all discussed and decided that Kojiro would be participating in this one. Kojiro surely tried to say no but it was decided. But later on Hiroki Nakamura also joined Kojiro.

  So it was decided that 2 of our team would be participating. It was done to get few more points just than the winning one. Soon after the participants name were called. For some reason the rules were same.

  Hiroki was in the first round, and Kojiro was at third. So Hiroki went to the spot and started warming up. I was worried here because this round was filled by 1-A and 1-E, both who wish to crush me right now. But I ignored it as I didn't care.

  The whistle was blown and the race started. Hiroki was a godd runner but still he was behind many people. At the first place there was one guy whose name I don't know from class 1-A then there was one more from 1-A. Then there was a guy named Hitori from 1-E at the third. Hiroki was currently at fifth place. The guy running in fourth place somehow tripped and fell. This gave Hiroki a chance to go forward but I guess he is something unimaginable. He started helping the guy to stand due to which others bypassed them and went forward. He could have been in fourth place but now he is at seventh. He somehow again gained pace and started running like a professional. He again reached fifth soon making that fourth.

  Now he had to beat the guy and at least be fourth. Hiroki somehow beat the 1-A guy in that mean time and became second. So Hiroki was now head to head with the guy. The guy started pushing him but he somehow balanced himself and started running and took the third place just by beating that guy from 3-4 seconds.

  Yukinoshita was glad that one of our participants had qualified already. Then the second round took place where pretty good racers took part and won. This time the race was filled by 1-A, 1-E. Some classes had not participated whereas other got knocked out.

  So finally it was Kojiro's turn. Kojiro warmed up and started getting ready for the race. As soon as the race started my guess came true. The other participants surrounded him trying to not let him move forward and blocking him. As I thought after yesterday's win we are the main target of other classes now. Hiroki somehow managed it but now this was really going bad for Kojiro.

  Kojiro was behind the leading competitors and the other competitors didn't race and were not letting Kojiro race as well. Tatumo and Suzuki were getting mad at them and Yukinoshita's face was going pale. Hiroki was also worried because of this. I guess I had to do something I didn't want to do in the first place. I had said one of my classmates to do something for us if this happened. So soon enough fireworks started. Everyone got distracted from this and Kojiro got the chance to escape. I had just informed Kojiro and Hiroki about this. So the others were confused as well. Soon enough Kojiro reached the lead position and till the fireworks got completed Kojiro took the first place.

  The whole audience went in shock and the participants were also angry. But still as there were no strict rules it was not a violation. Horikita and Sakayanagi both had their eyes on me. I acted like I didn't knew but still both of them know my capabilities.

  "Did you do this as well?" asked Yukinoshita coming towards me.

  "I guess yeah. But I don't think the next round will go good now." I replied.

  "Surely but I am glad that both of our members got qualified. You really are very hard to understand. When did you even plan all this?" she said.

  "I knew something like this could happen after we won yesterday. So all I did was asked someone to create a distraction if something like this happened. I informed this to Kojiro and Hiroki today morning to ensure that they don't get distracted as well." I said.

  "You really are very good at these things. But now we have no idea what to do for the second rounds. The same trick won't work." she said.

  "Yes the coming rounds may turn out to become a disaster. Plus we can't pull these things many times or else the university will interfere and we might get into trouble." I said.

  "Fine I will go talk to others about the next round then. Catch you soon." she said and then left.

  Catch you soon huh? I don't get to oisten that much. Whatever the next round was coming and this time it was going to be much harder. I guess I will do something for letting these two move toward the finals but I don't think that we are actually going to be winning this round. Sakayanagi and Horikita both have alerted their classes from being aware of us. So it won't be easy.

  So soon second round participants were called and both Kojiro and Hiroki went towards the racing spot. Luckily both of them didn't match up for the same round. Now I have to do something for the next two rounds.

Yukinoshita's POV

   We did reach Top 10 all thanks to Ayanokouji-kun's fireworks display but this was getting intense now. The people won't fall for the same trick and we had not made any plans for all this. I was full of anxiety and our class was in pressure. We already had done fireworks display which disturbed the upper years. So if we did anything reckless we would be in huge trouble. Also I couldn't rely on Ayanokouji-kun every time.

  Hiroki was first to race in this round so he took his position. Hiroki and the other participants started warming up and all of them had their eyes on Hiroki. Hiroki didn't react but I can say that he is going insane from inside. He was in a lot of pressure and also this was turning out to be the worse of the worst.

  Soon the teacher blew the whistle and all of them started running. Hiroki tried to dodge every possible guy and started running at his full pace.

.

.

.

.

Sorry guys. I do know this chapter was a bit shorter than the recent chapters. I had some works to do while writing this chapter so it was hard to manage. Also I was getting blank about what to do for the next plot. Also most probably the next chapter is going to be a filler chapter(NO GUARANTEE).

Do follow for updates and vote the chapter. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Cote X Oregairuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें