☆OBSESSIVE Tom×OC☆

Tom Kaulitz had always been known for his wild and carefree nature. As a rockstar, he had no shortage of fans and admirers, but there was one girl who had caught his eye, and he couldn't get her out of his mind.

Her name was Emily, and Tom had met her at a party a few months ago. She was gorgeous, with long blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. They had hit it off right away, and Tom had felt an instant connection with her.

But there was one problem. Emily wasn't interested in Tom in that way. She had made it clear that she only saw him as a friend, and Tom couldn't understand why. He had never been turned down before, and he couldn't fathom why someone wouldn't want to be with him.

Tom became obsessed with Emily. He would constantly check her social media accounts, liking and commenting on all of her posts. He would show up at events that she was attending, hoping to catch a glimpse of her. He even started writing songs about her, pouring his heart and soul into each one.

But the more Tom tried to win Emily's affection, the more she pulled away. She was starting to feel uncomfortable with his constant attention and was worried that he was becoming too obsessed with her.

Tom couldn't understand why Emily was pulling away from him. He was convinced that they were meant to be together, and he couldn't let go of the idea.

One day, Tom's bandmates and friends staged an intervention. They sat him down and told him that his behavior towards Emily was bordering on creepy and that he needed to back off. Tom was shocked and hurt. He couldn't believe that his friends would turn on him like this.

But as he thought about it more, he realized that they were right. He had been so consumed with his obsession with Emily that he had lost sight of everything else. He knew that he needed to take a step back and focus on himself and his music.

Tom took some time off from dating and focused on writing new songs for his band. He poured all of his energy and emotion into his music, and it paid off. His band's latest album was a massive success, and Tom was praised for his raw and emotional lyrics.

As time went on, Tom realized that his obsession with Emily had been a wake-up call. He had learned that sometimes, things don't work out the way we want them to, and that's okay. He had learned to let go of the idea of being with Emily and had moved on with his life.

Years later, Tom ran into Emily at a mutual friend's party. They caught up and reminisced about old times, and Tom realized that he had finally let go of his obsession with her. He was happy to see her and was content with the knowledge that they were just friends.

Tom had learned that sometimes, the best thing we can do is let go and move on, even if it's hard. He had learned to focus on himself and his own happiness, and that had made all the difference.

--------------------------------
Should i make more stories about obsession? This one had a good ending but i can make it more spicy yk