☆Kaulitz twins×reader☆

Once upon a time, there were two brothers named Tom Kaulitz and Bill Kaulitz. They were both members of the popular German rock band Tokio Hotel. Their father had recently remarried and they were about to welcome a new step-sister, Y/N, into their lives.

Tom and Bill were initially apprehensive about their new family dynamic, but they soon realized that Y/N was a wonderful addition to their family. She was kind, intelligent, and had a great sense of humor. They all quickly became close, spending time together and getting to know each other.

As time went on, both Tom and Bill began to feel something more for Y/N. They both tried to ignore these feelings, knowing that it was wrong to have romantic feelings for their step-sister. However, the more time they spent with her, the stronger their feelings became.

Tom was the first to confront his feelings. He talked to Bill about it, explaining that he couldn't help the way he felt. Bill was initially shocked and upset, but he eventually came to understand his brother's feelings. They both agreed that they couldn't act on their feelings, but it didn't stop them from being torn apart inside.

Y/N was completely unaware of their feelings for her. She saw them both as brothers and nothing more. She loved spending time with them, but never thought of them in a romantic way.

One day, Tom and Bill were alone in the house with Y/N. They were watching a movie when Tom finally confessed his feelings to her. Y/N was shocked and didn't know what to say. She cared for Tom deeply, but she didn't feel the same way.

Bill, who had been listening in on their conversation, was heartbroken. He couldn't bear the thought of his brother being rejected by Y/N. He had to tell her how he felt too.

Bill walked into the room and took Y/N's hand. He looked into her eyes and confessed his love for her. Y/N was now completely overwhelmed. She didn't know what to do or how to feel. She loved them both, but not in a romantic way.

The next few weeks were awkward for everyone. Tom and Bill both tried to put their feelings aside, but it was impossible. They both loved Y/N too much.

One day, Y/N decided to talk to her step-brothers about what had happened. She explained that she loved them both, but not in the same way that they loved her. She didn't want to come between them or cause any more tension in the family.

Tom and Bill were both saddened by Y/N's words, but they understood. They couldn't change the way they felt, but they didn't want to lose Y/N as a sister or as a friend.

Over time, the awkwardness between them subsided and they all went back to their normal lives. Tom and Bill both realized that their love for Y/N wasn't worth risking their relationship with each other or with their family. They both decided to move on and focus on their music careers.

Y/N was relieved that everything had worked out and that she hadn't caused any more problems for her new family. She loved Tom and Bill as brothers and was grateful to have them in her life.

In the end, they all learned that family was the most important thing in their lives. They may have had their differences, but they would always be there for each other, no matter what.