☆Bill×reader☆

(TW! sexual themes)

Bill Kaulitz and Y/N had been friends for a long time. They met in school and quickly hit it off, bonding over their love of music and art. They were both creative souls, always trying to push the boundaries of what they could create.

As they grew up, their friendship only grew stronger. They supported each other through everything, from breakups to career changes. But there was something else there too, something they both felt but never talked about: a deep, intense attraction to each other.

They both knew that pursuing anything beyond friendship would be risky. They didn't want to lose what they had if things didn't work out. But the tension between them grew every time they were together. They couldn't help but steal glances at each other and find excuses to touch.

One day, Bill suggested they take a weekend trip to a nearby city. Y/N was hesitant at first, but ultimately agreed. They found a cozy hotel and spent the day exploring the city, trying new foods and taking in the sights.

As they settled into their hotel room that night, the tension between them was palpable. They both knew what they wanted, but neither of them wanted to make the first move. It wasn't until they were sitting on the bed, watching TV, that Bill finally leaned in and kissed Y/N.

The kiss was electric, sending sparks through their bodies. They wrapped their arms around each other, deepening the kiss. They didn't stop until they were both breathless.

The rest of the night was a blur of passion and desire. They explored each other's bodies with a hunger that had been building for years. They kissed, touched, and tasted every inch of each other, reveling in the intimacy they had finally allowed themselves to share.

The next morning, they woke up entwined in each other's arms, with no regrets about what had happened. They knew that their friendship would never be the same, but they were both willing to take that risk. They had found something even more precious than their friendship: a deep and powerful love that they knew would only grow stronger over time.