☆Kaulitzs Twins×reader☆

Tom and Bill Kaulitz were brothers who were born with a passion for music. Growing up in a small town in Germany, they had a dream of making it big in the music industry. After years of hard work and dedication, they finally achieved their dream and formed a band named Tokio Hotel. They were the talk of the town and the music industry. They had everything they could ever want, except for one thing, the love of a woman named Y/N.

Y/N was a beautiful girl who had caught the eye of both Tom and Bill. She was kind, intelligent, and had a heart of gold. Tom and Bill were both smitten with her and were determined to win her heart. They would go to great lengths to impress her and win her over. They would write songs about her, buy her gifts, and even compete with each other to see who could win her heart.

As the days went by, Y/N found herself falling in love with both Tom and Bill. She was torn between the two brothers, as she could not choose which one she loved more. Tom and Bill both knew that they were competing for Y/N's love, but they refused to let that stop them. They were both determined to win her over, no matter what it took.

One day, Tom and Bill got into a heated argument over Y/N. They both believed that they deserved to be with her, and they could not come to a resolution. The argument turned physical, and they got into a fistfight. Y/N tried to intervene, but it was too late. The damage had been done, and the bond between the two brothers was broken.

Days turned into weeks, and the rift between Tom and Bill grew deeper. They refused to speak to each other and would only communicate through their music. Their band suffered, and they were no longer the talk of the town. Y/N could see the pain that they were both going through, and she decided to end the competition once and for all.

Y/N sat down with Tom and Bill and told them that she could not choose between them. She loved them both equally, but she knew that she could not come between two brothers. Y/N left, and Tom and Bill were left to pick up the pieces of their shattered relationship.

Years went by, and Tokio Hotel became a distant memory. Tom and Bill went their separate ways and never spoke to each other again. Y/N moved on with her life, but she could not help but feel guilty for causing the rift between the two brothers.

The bad ending came when Tom passed away due to a heart attack, and Bill was left with a feeling of regret for the rest of his life. He knew that the competition over Y/N had caused irreparable damage to his relationship with his brother, and he could never forgive himself for it. In the end, Bill realized that the love of a woman was not worth losing the love of a brother.