☆obssesed Tom×reader☆

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Y/N who caught the eye of the famous musician, Tom Kaulitz. He was instantly smitten with her and would do anything to make her his own.

At first, Y/N was flattered by Tom's attention and enjoyed the lavish gifts he would shower her with. But soon, she began to notice his possessive and jealous behavior. He would constantly monitor her every move and would become enraged if she even spoke to another man.

Y/N tried to break things off with Tom, but he refused to let her go. He would show up unannounced at her house, threaten any man who came near her, and would even harm those who he believed were a threat to their relationship.

As time went on, Y/N began to fear for her life. She knew that Tom was capable of anything to keep her by his side. She attempted to seek help from the authorities, but no one could protect her from Tom's obsession.

One day, Y/N finally realized that she could never escape Tom's grasp. She made the decision to stay with him, hoping that his love for her would eventually subside.

But that was not to be the case. Tom's obsession only grew stronger, and one fateful night, in a fit of jealous rage, he took Y/N's life.

The news of the tragedy shook the world, but Tom remained unremorseful. He believed that Y/N was his and his alone, and he would do anything to keep her by his side, even if it meant ending her life.

In the end, Tom's  love had led to the destruction of both their lives. Y/N had been unable to escape his obsession, and Tom was left with the burden of knowing that his love had ultimately led to her demise.