☆Tom×reader☆

Y/N was a rising rock star, with a voice that could move mountains and a stage presence that left fans breathless. She was just starting to make a name for herself in the industry, but she was already a force to be reckoned with.

One day, she received an invitation to perform at a festival in Germany, alongside some of the biggest names in the business. Y/N was ecstatic, and eagerly accepted the invitation.

When she arrived in Germany, she was immediately greeted by Tom Kaulitz, the guitarist of one of the headlining bands. Y/N had always been a fan of Tom's music, and couldn't believe that she was going to be sharing the stage with him.

As they rehearsed together, Y/N was struck by Tom's talent and charisma. They quickly formed a connection, and before long they were spending all of their free time together.

Tom showed Y/N around Germany, taking her to his favorite local spots and introducing her to his friends. Y/N felt like she had found a kindred spirit in Tom, someone who understood the pressures and joys of life as a rock star.

As the day of the festival approached, Y/N and Tom's chemistry on stage was electric. They played off each other's energy, and the audience was completely captivated. After their performance, they were greeted with thunderous applause and a standing ovation.

Backstage, Tom pulled Y/N aside and told her how much he had enjoyed playing with her. He suggested that they collaborate on a song together, and Y/N was thrilled at the idea.

Over the next few weeks, Y/N and Tom spent every spare moment working on their song. They poured their hearts and souls into the music, and the end result was nothing short of magical.

When they performed their song together at a concert in Los Angeles, the crowd went wild. Y/N and Tom had created something truly special, a song that captured the essence of their shared passion for music.

From that day on, Y/N and Tom were inseparable. They toured the world together, wowing audiences with their incredible performances and creating music that would stand the test of time. They were the ultimate rock star power couple, and their love for each other was as strong as their love for music.