☆Bullied! Tom×reader☆

Tom Kaulitz was a talented musician who dreamed of one day making it big in the industry. However, his love for music made him the target of bullies at school. They would taunt him, call him names, and make fun of his passion for music.

Despite the bullying, Tom refused to give up on his dreams. He continued to play his guitar every day and write songs, but he felt isolated and alone. He had no one to turn to and didn't know how to cope with the constant harassment.

One day, a new girl named Y/N arrived at the school. She was kind and friendly, and Tom couldn't help but feel drawn to her. Y/N noticed the bullying that Tom was enduring and tried to help him. She would defend him from the bullies and offer words of encouragement.

Tom was grateful for Y/N's kindness, but he didn't want her to get hurt by the bullies. He told her to stop defending him and to stay away from him. He believed that by distancing himself from her, he could protect her from the bullies' wrath.

Y/N was heartbroken but understood Tom's reasons. She still wanted to help him, so she started leaving him encouraging notes and small gifts. She hoped that these gestures would lift Tom's spirits and make him feel less alone.

However, despite Y/N's efforts, the bullying continued. Tom felt more isolated than ever before, and he started to lose hope in his dream of becoming a musician.

One day, Tom decided that he couldn't take it anymore. He packed his bags and left town, leaving no note or explanation. Y/N was devastated, and she blamed herself for not being able to help Tom. She felt like she had failed him and wished she could have done more.

Years went by, and Y/N never forgot about Tom. She continued to play music and often wondered what had become of him. One day, she heard a song on the radio that she recognized as one of Tom's compositions. The song was a hit, and Tom had become a successful musician, just as he had always dreamed.

Y/N felt a mix of emotions. She was happy for Tom, but also sad that she had not been able to help him when he needed it most. She realized that sometimes, no matter how hard you try, you can't always save someone from their struggles.

The story of Tom and Y/N is a reminder that even with the best intentions, we can't always fix someone's problems. However, the kindness and support we offer can still make a difference in someone's life, even if we don't see the immediate impact.