☆Tom×reader☆

Tom Kaulitz and Y/N had been classmates since they were young children. They attended the same school, and had grown up together, sharing countless memories over the years. But as they approached their final year of high school, there was one thing that set them apart - their grades.

While Y/N had always been an excellent student, Tom had struggled to keep up with his coursework. He was a bright young man, but he simply didn't have the same natural aptitude for learning that Y/N did. As a result, his grades had suffered, and he was in danger of failing some of his classes.

Despite his difficulties, Tom was determined to make it through school, and he turned to Y/N for help. She was always patient and kind, and he knew that she was the perfect person to teach him. So, one day after class, he approached her and asked if she would be willing to tutor him.

At first, Y/N was hesitant. She had her own studies to focus on, and she wasn't sure if she would have the time or energy to help Tom as well. But then she saw the look of desperation in his eyes, and she knew that she couldn't say no.

And so, they began to spend their afternoons together, with Y/N patiently explaining concepts that Tom had struggled to understand. She helped him with math, science, and even history, patiently answering his questions and breaking down complex ideas into simple, easy-to-understand terms.

As they worked together, Y/N began to see a new side of Tom. He wasn't just a boy who struggled with his studies - he was someone who was determined to succeed, no matter what. He was intelligent and curious, with a hunger for knowledge that Y/N found inspiring.

And, as they spent more and more time together, Y/N found herself drawn to Tom in a way she had never experienced before. She admired his persistence and his sense of humor, and she loved the way he always made her feel comfortable and at ease.

As the weeks passed, their tutoring sessions turned into something more. They started to talk about things outside of school, sharing their hopes and dreams, their fears and uncertainties. And as they talked, they grew closer and closer, until they were no longer just classmates - they were friends.

And then, one day, as they sat together in the library, Tom turned to Y/N and asked her if she wanted to go out with him. Y/N was surprised but thrilled, and she eagerly agreed.

Their first date was simple but perfect - they went to a movie and then for ice cream afterward. They talked and laughed and shared stories, feeling like they had known each other for a lifetime. And when Tom walked Y/N home that night, they shared their first kiss, knowing that they had found something special in each other.

In the months that followed, Tom and Y/N continued to study together, but now there was a new level of intimacy between them. They held hands as they walked down the hallways, stole kisses between classes, and shared secret smiles across the room during lectures.

As they neared the end of their final year of high school, Tom's grades had improved dramatically, thanks in large part to Y/N's patience and guidance. And as they walked across the stage together at graduation, hand in hand, they knew that they had both found something priceless - not just academic success, but also the love of a lifetime.